Chapter Two

A/N
This Chapter is about to get crazy real fast.

[ Y/N's P.O.V ]

It's been a month since I've met Tom and now he has his very own room. And since then he's been acting strange, he's acting kinder towards me and he's always worried about me and he's more like... I don't know... he blushes when we make eye contact also. My previous roommates didn't care that much, yeah they were my friends but still! I decided to confront the monster.

"Tom!? Can I speak to you please!?" I yell. He walks up to me "What's wrong?" He asks "You've been acting different the past few weeks" I told him. He said nothing and just blushed. "I-I ugh..." he put his hands to his face and backed away. "What's the problem?" I ask him. "It's nothing! I swear" he says blushing more "Tell me..." I told him.

He took a deep breath and said  "I think I love you, (Y/N)" He said hiding his face. I blushed and said "R-really?" I asked "No, I know I love you" He told me making eye contact. "I-I feel the same way. I love you too" I told him. He smiled and hugged me. We stared into each other's eyes (Tom doesn't have eyes but— you know what I mean) he leaned in and kissed me. I immediately kissed back and we pulled away for air. "I love you" we said at the same time.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm bored and wanna post more chapters for this.