Chapter 6: No Love Unknown

Lucy P.O.V.
I didn't tell Sting about my ankle, but he noticed as soon as I started to hop. He scooped me up and carried me to the station. As soon as we sit down on the train we both fall asleep. When we got back to Magnolia we went and changed before the party at the guild, Sting was still carrying me despite my protests. Wendy was able to heal my ankle right up so he wouldn't have to. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail were getting along perfectly. Everyone had got the new guild mark, but Fairy Tail had Sabers mark as well.
"Lucy, it's time for you to get your mark, we combined the guild so we have both marks now."
"I want mine exactly like yours, will that be okay?"
"Are you kidding? That will be lovely! Here, let me." I word the same dress as one our first date, so he cups his hands and puts the mark on my shoulder. I turn to him and he kisses me. We kept kissing, and he hardly let me go out of reach. We head back to my apartment later that night.
Sting completely gave Gramps power over both guilds, he claimed to be too young to be their master. Sting moved into my apartment with me, and Natsu and Rouge shared a house. We only went on quests together, occasionally I would go with Natsu, but I never went alone anymore. As the year passes around we get to the grand magic games, and we had two teams entered again. We split ourselves into original Sabertooth and Fairy Tail members. One day, on our anniversary, me and Sting were matched together for a fight. I wore a black crop top and a white skirt when I walked onto the arena. He was already there as the crowd was cheering him on. When I walked on everyone screamed as loud as they could. He walked over to me and kissed me for good luck. There was no way I was going to actually fight him, so my plan was to dodge his attacks. I turn and look at Sting. We hear the timer start, and he comes and walks over to me.
"Luce, I know that this is our one year of dating, but God, I love you so much. A year with you has fulfilled each and everyone of my hopes and dreams. I love you more than anything and anyone ever. Will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?"
"Yes, of course I will. I love you too." He picks me up in his arms and swings me around.
"We never actually had a match together, I just wanted to do this in the best way possible." Sting Carries me off the field as the real match comes onto it. Me and him start to find more work to save up for a wedding. Our wedding had only included our guilds and a few other people from the other ones. I wore a sweetheart neckline dress with a pretty fluffy bottom to it. Sting looked dashing in a dark gray suit with the shirt only partly buttoned up. We decided against bridesmaids, but Gramps gave me away, and cried the entire time. Sting and I had two kids, one girl and one boy. I died just like any wizard, fighting for the ones we love. Sting went away for a quick trip, as he did become the master of the guilds. A man came into the house and I overused my magic power, and saved my children.
"Your Pathetic, you can only save two spoiled brats." There was only one spell I could use, and it killed me.
"No, your the pathetic one. I love my family more than anything. Your going to wish you never came." I fell backwards as Sting walked through the door.
When I went up I was in a golden field. I turned and seen Gramps waiting for me, with my parents, and everyone else who I loved that died. I ran to then and they Enveloped me into their loving arms.
"Come now dear, it's time to show you all of the beyond." My mom had my hand in hers, and was started to walk into a light.
"I can't. I need to wait for Sting. I'll come when he does." I waited for twenty long years, Sting was old when he finally came. We walked into the light, and never back into darkness. We lived in love for eternity.