LUST 34 🔞

_______3rd person

_______
3rd person

Jihoon was pinned from the wall as he lingers his fingers to Soonyoung's hair and gripped it tighly because of the sensation that the older is giving to him.

"Shit baby i miss you so much." Soonyoung huskily whispered through the younger's left ear.

Soonyoung's kisses is so gentle and passionate which is new to the younger,  he can feel how the older misses him so much that they didn't just see each for one day.

Soonyoung tapped Jihoon's right leg which he comprehend what it means and jumped to the older and wrapped his legs to his waist.

Parang nababaliw si Jihoon sa ginagawa ni Soonyoung kaya mas lalo niyang hinigpitan ang hawak niya sa buhok nang nakakatanda. Naglalakad si Soonyoung patungo sa loob ng hotel room at sinarado ito gamit ang paa niya.

Soonyoung gently laid Jihoon like his fragile and expensive jewel that he treasures so much. He pulled away from the younger's sweet lips and stared at him so lovingly.

"I'm sorry baby." Jihoon heard him apologizing and felt the daddy hands that is caressing to his cheeks.

"Will you forgive me?—" Jihoon pulled his neck down and place his lips to him. He comfortably put his hands to his nape as he responded to their kisses.

Jihoon keep on telling to himself whenever he will see Soonyoung after their rift that he'll ignore the older but look at him right now, he is back again from giving to himself wholeheartedly to his love.

The way Soonyoung extracting the younger's clothes is so gently and he takes time to stare at the winsome body of Jihoon, and said to his mind that he is so damn lucky to have him.

"H-hmm~" Jihoon moaned so sensually as he felt Soonyoung's lips travelling down to his jawline and to his neck.

"A-ahh! S-soons!" He reached for the back of his head and pulled him down to his neck as the older keeps on giving him butterfly kisses, and sucking at his sweet yet weak spot.

Jihoon grabbed his biceps and gripped on it because of the older's lips that is now on his pink buds and sucking  like it has milk in it. Jihoon begins to shiver as he felt the cold air that is grazing to his milky white skin when the older pulled down his torso especially his groot design tight boxers.