Chapter 3 Haley?

Was Nathan really standing right in front of me? Was that really him?

"Haley?" Nathan said quietly.
I looked down at my feet seeing Jamie smiling at Nathan.
"Haley?" Nathan said again. This time stepping towards me. I tried stepping backwards but my back just rammed into the table even more.
"Haley I'm not going to hurt you." Nathan said stepping closer.
"No your Jay..you came here to take me and Jamie away to hide us. To hurt us. I won't let you do it again. I want my husband." I said crying.
"Baby? Hey look at me." Nathan said softly grabbing my chin.
I had tears in my eyes when I saw it was really Nathan.
"Nathan?" I said full blown crying now. Nathan took me in his arms and I just cried and cried on his shirt while he was soothing me. Nathan didn't notice Jamie until he came behind Nathan and pulled on Nathans shirt.
"Hi Nathan Scott. I'm a HUGE fan. I've watched ever game. I love you."Jamie said forgetting that Nathan is his dad. Nathan let go of me and looked down at the little 3 and a half year old gleaming.
"And what might your name be?" Nathan asked smiling.
"Jamie." Jamie said matter of factly.
Nathan looked at me asking if this was our son. I nodded. Nathan looked back down at the little boy infront of him and noticed that he had Haley's smile. Nathan bent down and picked Jamie up.
"Do you know where my daddy is?" Jamie asked not comprehending that Nathan is his dad. Nathan looked at me seeing if he had permission to say that he was Jamies Dad.
"Well Jamie...I am your daddy." Nathan said. Jamie looked at me finally remembering the conversation we had a couple months earlier. Jamie looked up at Nathan and said the words I have been waiting to come out of his mouth.
"Daddy."