Chapter 5 Is She Broken?

Haley's POV
I can't believe I'm finally going home. I can't believe I am safe. But what if I'm not? What if Jay comes for Jamie and I? I can't put everyone in risk. I have to make a decision. Should I stay and be happy with Nathan? Or should I leave and make sure Jamie stays with Nathan? I have to make a decision. And it has to be soon.

Peyton's POV
I can't believe Haley is alive! Everyone thought she was dead. I thought she was dead. Brooke and I haven't seen her yet. We were at the scene when they found her. But since I drove Brooke and I here and Nathan and Lucas drove in a separate car, we couldn't see her. Lucas came over to me after he made sure Haley was in the car with Nathan. He said he was gonna ride with them even though he said he was gonna ride with Brooke and I on the way home. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and then went over to Nathan's car. I wanted to see Haley so bad but I didn't want to scare her.
"Do you think she's the same as when she was 17?" Brooke asked. I turned around to Brooke with a sad expression on my face.
"Probably not Brooke. We don't know what she went through when she was with that person." Peyton said. Brooke started crying and went to hug Peyton. Peyton caught her and they both hugged. Crying knowing nothing will ever be the same.
"Its been three years since she got kidnapped. What if our Haley is gone? What if our bestfriend is gone?" Brooke said crying into Peyton's shirt.
"I don't know Brooke. We have to be patient. The old Haley is still in there. I know it." Peyton said.
"How? How do you know?" Brooke said letting go of Peyton and looking Peyton in the eyes.
"Because Haley is a mother. And shes a wife, a bestfriend, she's also our family. We grew up with Haley. We've known her since freshman year. Yes we missed 3 years of her life because of that psycho. But she is our bestfriend. And also Haley is the strongest person I know." Peyton said.
Brooke smiled and hugged Peyton.
"Your right. She's Haley. She's our Haley, and always will be." Brooke said. Peyton and Brooke smiled at eachother and then looked at the car that Haley James Scott was in drive away.
"We should get going." Peyton said.
Brooke nodded her and got in the car.
"Let's start this ride that we will be living for the rest of our lives." Peyton said from the driver's seat.
"Yeah." Brooke said. They smiled at each other and then pulled out of the diners parking lot.

Dear readers,
Hello! I really hope you liked this chapter. I know it was short but I couldn't really think of anything else that needed to be in this chapter. I just post the first chapter of a book I'm writing called Nothing But Lies. If you want to go check that out go ahead. Love you all.
-Autumn

Vote
Comment
Follow
And continue reading!