new beginnings

Bella pov

I wake up the next morning remembering what my daughter had said to Tanya.

I couldn't believe what I heard. "Bella what is it?" Edward asked me. "I just remembered something Rose said yesterday that I thought I protected her from, but I guess I didn't. She hid it from me all these years."

"Is it wrong for me to want to see that man dead not so much for what he done to me but for what he done to her." I asked.

"No, that's just means your a good mother and all you wanted to do was to protect Rose." He told me.

Edward sat up. "At least your talking to me now. I was missing you." He told me. "I didn't realize how much until now though." He explained.

I turned and looked at Edward. "When I came home last night and Rose sat and explain what she did, I admit I was angry with what Rose did. But she also told me how it snapped you out of it but not like she hope. When I found you sleeping in the closest I was kinda of relived in a way though. Because I saw the anger you had finally released. You kinda of destroy my closest. I picked you up and carried you to my bed and laid you there. I didn't want to leave your side. So I laid beside up until you started screaming last night. Then you finally told me you loved me. To tell you the truth I loved you for awhile. Then the night before you went quite and told me how you open your heart to me it kinda of threw me because honestly I wonder if you felt like I did." He told me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I was going to but when I came home that's when everything was going down hill." He told me.

"Oh, when did you get the tree?" I asked him. "That same day while you were sleeping." He told me.

"I never had a real tree, I always wanted one. I also started to remember everything I lost in the fire. To tell you the truth I think that tree as silly as it may sound kept me from going into deeper depression. I would look at the tree and think of it as a new beginning. But I just couldn't get myself to fully snap out of it." I told him.

"That's why I kept seeing you looking at the tree even in the middle of the night." He told me.

"Edward I want to create new memory with you?" I told him.

"I would like that." He said. "I mean if you think about it you saved me before the fire. Then the fire brought us together. For me no matter how messed up it's been, it's a new beginning for me. I just wish my family could be a part of that." I told him.

I just sat there a moment. I turned and looked at Edward. I smiled at him realizing yet again he my hero. "What?" He asked me.

"Yet again, your my hero again." I told him. I kissed him quick on the lips and got up. "Where you going?" He asked me. "To take a shower and call my daughter I need to talk to her." I told him. "Hey I want to take you out tonight?" He told me.

I turned and asked him. "How do I dress then?" He smiled when he remember. "Dress up nice but not fancy." I smiled. I ran back over and kissed him then said. "Now I have to go shopping!" I smiled.

I heard Edward laughing. I grabbed my phone. I sat on my bed and called Rose. "Mom." She answered. "Yes, we need to talk, and I need to go shopping." I told her. "Mom your back." She said. "Just get over here." I told her.

I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door. Once I got out of the shower and was looking in the mirror. I looked at myself.

A new beginning. It's time for a change. I told myself. I heard Edward and Rose talking. I got dressed and walked out. I looked at the both of them. I remember something Rose said to me.