standing up for what you believe in

Bella pov

I parked Emmett's car a couple blocks away. As I went to walk to where I needed to go some one grabbed me.

"No you don't!" Edward said. "Why are you stopping me?" I asked him.

"Because I'm not losing you Bella, I just found you I'm not losing the best thing that ever walked into my life, because of a jerk like that." He told me.

"If there's one thing I learned about Rick, if he wanted to kill me he would of done it by now." I told him.

"I still don't trust him Bella." He told me. "Hey Edward are we going to find this guy or what?" I heard his friends say.

I look behind Edward. "Hi Bella!" They said.

I smiled. "Edward, it's not that you were stopping me from doing this, you were stopping me from going by myself weren't you?" I asked him.

"Well I knew once you took off in the car that I wasn't going to be able to stop you. Only because your so damn stubborn." He told me.

"Did you have to bring the whole damn fire department with you though?" I asked him.

"Well it's not just them there some undercover here to that are ready to arrest him." He told me.

"You did that for me?" I asked him. "Yes, I'm done with him hurting the 2 most important girls in my life." He said. I smiled.

I grabbed his hand. "Then we do this together Edward." I told him.

He smiled. "Wait!" I told him. I ran back to his friends. "Hang back and be a part of the crowd. Follow me when I take him outside. But I got one favor." I told them what Rose asked of me. "Oh, one more no matter what I do not what ever you do not let Edward do anything he will regret." I told told.

I walked up to Edward. "What you tell them?" He asked me. I smiled. "You'll see." Is all I told him.

When we got to the bar Edward stopped me before we went in. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nod. I took him inside and we sat at a table.

After about an hour Edward finally got a text. He pointed to where he was. "Remember I love you forever. Don't be to far behind. I trust you." I told him.

I walked away and walked up to the bar. I ordered a drink. "You changed your hair it looks nice!" Rick said. "Thank you!" I told him.

"So what brings you all the way on this side of town?" He asked me. "Oh I wanted a change." I told him.

I lean back against the bar so I could see Edward. Then I froze when I felt his hand on my cheek. I wasn't expecting the creep to touch me.

"I forgot how pretty you are." He told me. I could feel his breath on me. I was beginning to get scared then I looked at Edward. My safe place.

Then Rick put his hand where I didn't want him to touch me. I took a deep breath and took his hand away. "Whoa, boy I didn't come here for a one night stand. I just came to have a good time." I told him.

"Is it because of that pretty boy?" He asked me. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Oh, Tanya told me alot about him. Like how he never puts out, he never made her happy. She only used him to stay out of jail and hide her drug addiction." He told me.

That witch to use Edward like that. "She good in bed, but it don't compare to you. You loved to fight." He said.

"Even though every time you said no I just ignored it." He told me. He put his hand on my leg and started moving up.

"Umm, can I get a shot of tequila please?" I asked the bartender. I took a drink in one gulp.

"Drinking the hard stuff now?" He asked. "What a turn on!" He said. "Excuse me. I need to use the ladies room." I told him. He whispered in my ear and ran his hand up my thigh. "Hurry back!" I got up and made my way to the restroom but someone grabbed my arm and took me around the corner.