abuse

TW ⚠️

Sams POV

he hit me. again and again. repeating the same words "you're no son to me" "you're a worthless piece of shit" it was my dad. i tried to tell him i was gay but he clearly doesn't accept me. i have ONE friend, colby. he's so cute and i've had the fattest crush on him for nearly a year now but he's straight and too busy fucking a different girl every week to notice me. why do i do this to myself. i get a hopeless crush and i can never get over them. i've tried and tried to like girls but i can't, i don't know what it is they just aren't attractive to me. me and colby walk to school every day together and we're best friends, however i haven't told him about my dad, or that i'm gay. truth is, i don't want him to know, it would ruin our friendship and i can't do that. it's bad enough if i don't have him as my boyfriend, but to not have him as a friend either just breaks me. *sigh* i don't know what to do.

Colbys POV

"Hey colby" i heard sam shout from behind me, i waited for him to catch up when i noticed him wearing sunglasses...in winter. Dude is that a joke. i laughed. "what...erm the glasses...n-no they're just a new thing i'm trying" he stuttered. i suspected he was hiding something so i asked to try them on and took them off his face before he answered. i saw a purple bruise surrounding his left eye. WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! i shouted at him. "it doesn't matter just keep walking" he tried to cut me off. i grabbed his arm and pulled him into my house before he could say anything else.

Sams POV

we burst through the front door and i managed to kick it closed behind us. he pulled me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter. "explain" he said firmly whilst getting some ice. i can't tell you colby you'd never be friends with me again. "you can tell me anything you know that so what is it" he asked. at this point i had no choice. i explained the story with my dad and finished it with telling him i'm gay. he didn't react he just stood there. i went to get off the counter but he pushed me back on and crashed his lips onto mine. i didn't even say anything and just went with it. which is probably bad as this is most likely an in the moment thing but still. he didn't take time to rip our clothes off and throw them in a pile. he picked me up with my legs around his waist and carried me to the bedroom where he placed me down and climbed on top of me. the friction of his tight abs against my dick made me hard. he smirked and attacked my neck with hickeys. he went toward my stomach and licked down to the top of my boxers. he pulled them off with his teeth and started moving up and down with his mouth on my member. i groaned as he flicked his tongue against my slit. i bucked my hips only for him to push them down. he grabbed lube and a condom from his nightstand and started to push himself into me without any working. i held my head in the crook of his neck and moaned into it with pain. it stated to go to pleasure and i told him to go faster. my climax built as his thrusts got sloppy but he pulled out before i came. he's such a tease. i flipped us over and started to suck on his huge length. i couldn't fit it all in so i pumped the rest with my hand. he groaned which only turned me on even more. he quickly came in the back of my throat and i swallowed it and came back up. i was about to start cuddling him but he stopped. "you haven't finished yet baby boy" he whispered in my ear. he went back down and started to suck on me again. i held my hand over my mouth covering my moans as much as i could. i soon ejaculated into his mouth and he swallowed and came back up. But wait, i said. you're not gay you go out with girls all the time. "i only do that to try and drive myself away from you. i thought me liking you was hopeless but i guess not" he said smiling. i retuned the smile and kissed him on the forehead. "hey sam" he said. yeah colbs. "will you be my boyfriend" he said nervously. i'd love to sweetheart. i said proudly.

Fin 💘