Dream?

Corey's P.O.V

hey elto- hi elt- look elton- NO NO NO! nothings going to work. i said pacing my room trying to come up with a good way to tell elton that i like him. Elton look i like you- no that's not going to work either.

Elton's P.O.V

I could hear footsteps back and forth upstairs and i swore i heard my name too. I walked upstairs and it sounded like it was coming from corey's room. is he okay? "Elton i like you- no that won't work either" i heard him say as i was about to walk through the door. i stopped myself. wait. corey likes me? i never expected that. I'm not gay though, am i? okay let's think about this if i like corey (which i think i do) then that means i can get out of mine and Amanda's abusive relationship. but i don't want that to be an excuse if i really like corey. i didn't realise my ears were against his door till it creaked open and i fell to my knees as the door was my only support keeping me standing.

Corey's P.O.V

For fucks sake why was i born like this? why do i like dudes? why can't i. just be straight like every normal person. fuck i need to get out of this house and clear my head. i walked out my room only to be greeted with a guilty looking Elton at my feet. Shit shit shit how much did you hear Elton. i said with tears running down my face. "Enough to know i like you too" he said smiling. my thoughts were stopped by his lips crashing on mine pushing me back into the wall. he kicked the door closed with his foot. (duh what else would he kick it with) we were scrambling about my room until we collapsed on my bed, my hands ruffling through his bright red hair. He took our shirts off and my shorts and boxers together, letting my erection spring up. i looked down to feel Elton's mouth around "me" his head moving up and down slowly. TEASE i shouted at him. "oh so you want it faster? your wish is my command" and at those words Elton bobbed his head up and down faster than i thought he would, flicking his tongue along my slit every now and then. i was about to cum so i pulled out of his mouth and flipped us over. Elton placed himself at my entrance as i nodded in approval. he thrusted slow and pulled out as i whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. i saw him slide a condom on "i forgot this" he chuckled as he thrusted back into me. it really felt like me and Elton were the only people in the world, cheesy but true. i wanted all of him so i pushed myself up so i forced his whole length into me. i made him pull out as i lay him down and put my legs by his neck so we could both access "eachother" we put "eachother" in our mouths and continued till we both released down each others throats. we swallowed and turned to each other, he placed a kiss on my lips as we lay down and watched a movie.

___________________________

A/N: This chapter is a bit shit sorry i'm bored so i decided to start writing but it's not as good as it could be. I'll probably update again today, if not then i'll update tomorrow 💗💗