nobody has to know ;)

Corey's POV
Hey guys today i'm with y/n and we're going to be going through our text messages just to see how weird we really are. you scared? "kinda, i cant remember what we speak about, i guarantee most of it is you asking me to put pizza rolls in the oven !" she giggled. i laughed with her while looking into her eyes. she's so beautiful.

y/n POV
i really like corey. i really do and i just don't know how to tell him. i'm scared because i thought devyn liked him but they're just friends so i'm not sure. i couldn't stop staring at him. "y/n.....y/n.....Y/N!" he shouted and broke my concentration. 'shit' i thought. yeah sorry carry on, but corey got up and turned the camera off. "what's up" he said. nothing, i replied. just carry on filming sorr- before i could finish he put his hand behind my ear and pulled me closer, was this real ? was it happening ? am i really about to kiss corey ?? my heart was racing. his lips were so soft and it was such a cute moment, that was until i could feel myself getting soaked. i put my leg over the other one to stop it from being visible but corey separated my legs and put his hand on my thigh. he went upwards but stopped and looked concerned. "do you want this" he asked politely. more than anything, i said pulling him closer but he picked me up and took me to his room. he put me on the bed and hovered over me, this is it, i thought. we continued to make out until his hand found his way to my thigh again and started moving upwards. he realised how wet i was and giggled. he took off my dress and i took off his shirt and pants. i could see the outline in his underwear and oh my god it was huge. hey corey, i said. "yeah sweetie" um what about the other roommates ? i asked. "nobody has to know" he said in a low sexy tone. he started to kiss down my neck. i could feel myself breathing heavy. he pushed himself down on me so i could feel it brush against my nearly bare skin. i felt him grow hard which just turned me on more. he kissed down my body until he got to my hips where he pulled my underwear down with his hands slowly to tease. he started to eat me out until i closed my legs from the pleasure but he just pushed them open and held them there. it was like torture. i couldn't take it so i pulled him up and flipped us over. i sat on his boxers, grinding to tease him. his groaning was so hot. i pulled them down slowly and started to lightly brush my lips over it. i slowly went up and down sucking his dick. i picked up the pace and what i couldn't fit in my mouth i used my hand. he put his head back so i knew he enjoyed it. i liked upwards which made him grab me and put me on my back. he opened my legs and gave me a reassuring look. i nodded giving permission. he pushed himself into me slowly. pain soon turned into pleasure. he built up his pace and i was a moaning mess. it felt amazing. he thrusted a few more times until he pushed his hips all the way into me while he came. he kissed me softly and bit my bottom lip pulling away. i had a big grin on my face, i was so happy. 'that was amazing' i giggled. "it was" he agreed smiling. we pulled the blankets close and went to sleep in his arms.

<<33 this was requested oioi xoxo