Chapter 1

~Keith's pov~
October 10-November 19
12:46
All morning was an endless barrage of boring lectures and the sound of tiny raindrops hitting the windows and the rest of the world beyond. So it was a typical day in the rolling hills of vast farmlands and houses in the rural countryside where Keith lives. The rain, and overall dreary weather, had cleared partially and you could now see some splotches of the afternoon sky. All around the courtyard of the college dorm buildings Keith could see groups of people out eating lunch at a picnic table, hanging out with friends, reading on plastic lined blanket under an autumn tree, and many, many couples holding hands.

Keith tended to stay inside rather than leaving the comforts of his shared room, however when he did end up leaving it would be for coffee, to get a new book, or to get more art supplies for his projects. You see Keith like many other people chose to go to an art college, however this college was renown for both its arts program, and performing arts program. He knew few of the students that were in the performing arts program, and frankly he never wanted to, until he met his roommate.

His roommate is a charming boy with deep blue eyes, tanned skin, light brown hair, and a passion for aerial dancing. The boy's name is Lance. Now honestly Keith had always thought that he would like anyone that danced professionally, but when he met Lance, well, let's just say that thought came crashing down.

Lance soon became all Keith could think about at the most random times. Lance introduced Keith to his friends from a nearby college, Pidge and Hunk, and they were a close-knitted quad. Only to get into heated debates when Lance and Keith disagreed on something. They are always hanging out every Saturday at lunch which brought up one conversation when Thanksgiving rolled around...

November 19
1:45
"So Keith," Lance said, "you're telling me that you aren't going anywhere for the holiday?"

"Yes?" Keith responded meekly, almost quizzically.

"You know you could always ask Lance, his family is always up for more company." Pidge says hiding a smirk.

"That's a great idea." Hunk said, casting a knowing glance at Lance, who's cheeks flush a slight shade of pink.

"I wouldn't want to impose," Keith started.

Lance looks back to Keith and said, "No, that's a great idea. I'd feel guilty for leaving you here by yourself."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, dumbass, what kind of friend do you take me for?" by then Pidge and Hunk had left silently to go pack their belongings for their trips home.

And that brings us here, in Lance's pick up truck, listening to Shakira, driving to Southern California.

I know this was short as fuck, but
It'll be easier if they're short and sweet 'cause if anyone actually enjoys my amateur writing I can update more frequently.
-It's Raven bitch