Chapter 3

Dani's P.O.V.

I finally get out of rehab today. Out of this fucking hell. I hated this place and I'm not planning on coming back anytime soon, ever.

I'm actually gonna try find myself a job as soon as I get home. I should of done that in the first place instead of prostatution, then I wouldn't of gotten into drugs and all that shit. Instead I would've been in a good job living a good life.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my door opening and the nurse walking in. She picks up my bags and walks out without giving me a second glance. She's still a bitch. I slowly walk behind her until we reach the car park. There's a taxi waiting for me at the main door when I walk out. He opens the boot and the nurse puts all my bags in it while I jump into the car. Goodbye hell, hello heaven.
-
-
I've now finished unpacking all my stuff and setting everything. I just made myself a cup of tea but there's no food in the fridge and I'm fucking starving. As soon as I'm finished my tea I'm going out for a bite to eat.

I quickly drink my tea (well when it cooled down I did) and went out. I walked around for a bit until I found a good place for something to eat (that I mean KFC).

I got my food and sat down and munched away. I haven't ate food as nice as this in ages (well I was in rehab and they didn't have the best food).

-

I was now just walking around Dublin without anything to do. I can't go onto the pub because y'no what could happen there. So I decided, maybe I should just try look for a job. I don't mind what job, just as long as its a job.

I decided to go to the news agents to buy a news paper to see if there's any ads in the paper for jobs. I buy the news paper and start flicking through it. There's just a load of random shit about politics, clebs and people getting arrested, but no jobs.

I sigh and throw the paper in the nearby bin and start to make my way back home, but just as I was about to turn around I bump into someone.

"Oh sorry miss" a voice says. I look up and it's a lad that looks like he's in his early 30s, tall, and also fit.

"No I'm sorry should of watched where I was going" I say and laugh. I quickly walk of before I make a complete fool of myself.

I quickly walk home and get myself ready for bed. I need to do my shopping tomorrow because there's no food in the house, but I have all day tomorrow to do that so why worry.

I brush my teeth and instead of going straight to sleep, I decide to read my book until eventually I let sleep take over me.

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okay I really need to stop ending every chapter with her falling asleep haha, cause then I'll probs make u guys fall asleep as quick as she would haha.

I have great news for ye.............................Danny will be appearing in the next chapter wohoo about fuckin time haha. Sorry it took me 3 chapters to finally include him but its only the start so calm your tits.

Anyways hope this chapter was ok for u guys and stay tuned for the next one

Xxx

Ps. sorry if it was a small chapter, I'm in bed at the moment and I kinda rushed it sorry but the next chapter will be better (I hope)