Chapter 8

I seriously apologise for the late update(well x10 late) But I promise I'll make it up to ye by posting more often ;)

Dani's P.O.V.

I woke up with the biggest headace, I didn't even have the energy to lift myself off the bed, what the hell happened last night?? Was I in an accident? Did I hit my head of something? Or was I....... Oh shit! Please say I wasn't..........Drunk!!??

I quickly get myself up which made the headace that was pounding in my head alot worse. "Shit" I moan to myself while placing my fingers on my temple, say a prayer this isn't a hangover, for one please let me be sick!

Danny's P.O.V.

Since I had no where else to sleep I just crashed on the couch. Then the sound of something falling and crashing on the ground then the sound of "For fucks sake" woke me up. I first sat up so I could wake myself up, then slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy-head" I said to the girl that was busy cleaning up what she broke to know I was there. She jumped a little and then turned to face me. At first she looked like she didn't know me at all, but then she finally relaxed.

"Wha....what happened last night??" She asks

"Well you got a little tipsy, and by little I mean alot, you couldn't even stand up without nearly falling on your face so I took you home and now here you are picking up a smashed glass with a terrible hangover"

Her face then dropped, like she was scared or something, and to be honest it sorta scared me aswell.

"What's wrong, you not supposed to be drinking or something?" I ask her. She looks up to me and nods

"Well ehm.......I'm supposed to be meeting my mam today because........ I need to help her move some of her stuff" Oh yeah I forgot her parents were getting divorced.

"So since your parents are getting divorced, is your mam going to move in here till she finds a place of her own?" I ask her and she nods.

"I just didn't want to be dying of a bleedin hangover while helping my mam move in y'no" She says and I nod.

"Do you need a hand, y'no with moving a couple of things?" I ask her

"Nah you're grand, it's nothing heavy so it'll take two seconds" she says and I nod.

"So, do you want a cup of tea or something? Before you head off" She asks me.

"You're alright, I should really be heading of now, or my friends will be ringing asking me what's taking me so long" I say and chuckle a bit, even when I tell Mark and Glen where I am, they'd still call and ask what I've been up to.

We then say our goodbyes and I start to head back to my flat. Hopefully the lads won't be there yet so I can go back to sleep for a while, I'm absolutely headreacked.

----------

"Hey, Dan where have you been" Mark shouts at me while I walk through the door, why on earth did I have to give him the key to let himself in, all he does is eat my food and drink all of my beers and whisky.

"I told you where I've been" I say to him and look at him as if he's stupid or something

"Oh yeah you were off having your 'one night stand with your new bird" Mark says and starts laughing at his own joke

"For Christ's sake Mark, I didn't sleep with her, I just took her home because of how pissed she was" I say getting a little annoyed

"Calm your tits man, I'm only joking" Mark says giving my back a slap.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask him sitting down on the sofa.

"y'no the usual, eat your food, drink everything and also I have an idea for a song wanna hear?" Mark says sitting beside me

"Speak away" I say before Mark starts his big speach

Dani's P.O.V.

Finally, all of my mams stuff is now all moved in and it's official, I now live with my mother, or she lives with me, whatever.

"I can tell you this Danielle, you sure are strong for a young one and doesn't work out" My mam says and I laugh

"It's called frequent body strength mothet" I say and pretend to be one of them wrestlers and flex my arms.

"Okay so now that we have all of that done, do you wanna go out for a bite to eat?" My mother asks and I quickly nod, I haven't eaten anything all day so I'm fuckin starving. I think my mother also heard my stomach groul.

"Okay then lets go and fill that tummy of yours" My mam says talking to me like I was a five year old. I laugh as we leave and I close the door behind me.

This is the new me and new me isn't gonna be going out and getting drunk all the time like she used to be. I can now turn the page and leave the old me behind.

---------------------------------------------------------

Again I apologise for the seriously late update, and I promise that I will try to update more often ;) <3