main clan

**CliffClan***

Leader- Dawnstar- Brown tom with black and white splotches and light hazel eyes and eight lives. Mates with Misticfoot.

Apprentice, Mousepaw

Deputy-Misticfoot- pretty light she cat with grey around her body,and dark brown eyes. Mates with Dawnstar.

Medicine cat-Tallpatch- a talk white she cat with a black stripe down her and black splotches.

**Warriors**

Nightwhisper- Black she cat. Apprentice, Tinypaw.

Applefoot-orange, black, and white she cat, sister of Firestorm.

Ravenwing- black tom with white chest and tail tip

Shadowrun-black tom with green eyes. Apprentice, Whisperpaw.

Silverstreak- silver tabby with a white under net and yellow eyes. Apprentice, Whitepaw.

Berryfrost- white she cat with brown markings down her face and back with brown eyes.

Tigerflame- Brown tabby tom. Mates with Firestorm. (Jaypaw's mentor later)

Raintalon- white she cat with blue curling marking around her body. Apprentice, Birdpaw

Blackstripe- black tom.

Flamewhisker- orange tabby she cat with Amber eyes.

**Apprentices**

Whitepaw- grey she cat with darker tail tip with light white paws and blue eyes.

Birdpaw- black tom with orange eyes.

Mousepaw- brown she cat

Whisperpaw- black shecat with blind eyes.

Tinypaw- grey tabby she cat.

**Queens**

Firestorm- mother of Terrorkit, Frostkit, and Tigerkit.

Snowwhisp- mother of mousepaw.

**Elders*=

Rarescars- dark grey tom with white under belly and blaze down face with amber eyes.

Foxtrot- orange tom. Brother to Jaggedsplash.

Jaggedsplash- and old elder with long grey fur and a white belly. Brother of foxtrot.

**Kits*=

Terrorkit- a tom. Mother, firestorm.

Frostkit- she cat. Mother, Firestorm

Tigerkit- tom. Mother, Firestorm.