Chapter 26

~ the next day ~

I put in my earbuds and lay on my bed. I start my homework. When I hear a knock at my window.

I take out my earbuds and walk to my window. I see Trevor standing out in the pouring rain soaking wet. "Oh my gosh Trevor what are you doing?" I ask helping him through my window. "Well you snuck out for me now I'm sneaking out for you." He says smiling kissing my cheek. "Trevor that's just going to get you in trouble." I say giggling. "Yeah but at least I got to see you." He says smiling. "Your so sweet." I say hugging him. "I know." He says. I lean in and we kiss.

I hear the garage door opening. I pull away. "Trevor my moms home you have to go." I whisper. He quickly jumps out the window. "Love you." I say. He pecks my lips and runs home before his parents get home.

I lay back down on my bed just in time before my mom walks into my room.

"Knock knock." She says coming in my room. "What." I say. "Well your dad and I talked and we think it isn't fair for you not to he able to see Trevor. We have known gun forever and he isn't a bad influence he did nothing wrong and we shouldn't punish him too." She says. I gulp. "So your saying I can hang out with Trevor.?" I ask jumping up from my bed. "Yeah but tell us before you hang out with him." She says. "Okay I'll be at trevors." I say walking past he right out the door. I run to trevors house and climb through his window. I see he is laying on his bed with his earbuds in on his MacBook. I sneak up behind him and lay next to him. He looks up and jumps. "Oh my god abri you scared me." I laugh "guess what in by grounded." I say. "Well my parents didn't find out so I'm not grounded." He smirks. I peck his lips. His parents walk in his room and see us laying on his bed on our stomaches. "Oh sorry I didn't know you guys were in here." His dad says. "Then why did you come in here in the first place." Trevor says sassing his dad like usual. "Uh." His dad says rubbing the back of his neck. "Just leave." Trevor says. His dad walks out the room closing the door. "Geez trev what's up with you and your dad." I ask. "I don't know he just annoys me." Trevor says. My phone buzzes and I get a text.

New text message from: Connor.♢

"Hey the boys, Megan, jourden, and I are going put putting. Do you and Trevor want to come.?"

"Trevor the boys Megan and jourden are going put putting and we got invited want to go." I ask Trevor.

"Sure." He says I text connor back.

"Sure what time.?" I ask him.

"7:00" he responds. It's 5:00 right now. I kiss Trevor goodbye and tell him I'll see him in two hours. I walk home and get ready.

I take a shower and then dry my hair. I put on a light pink loose crop top shirt that says "I'm a lot cooler on the internet." In gray letters. I put on short shorts and light pink vans. I curl my hair and put a light pink bow in. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. It's almost 7 and I sit on the couch. The door bell rings and I get up and answer it. I see Trevor at the door with his hand out. I take it and we walk to the car. There are two cars here since there are a lot of us. The one we get into I see Connor driving.