Chapter 21

I quickly sit up from my bed and open my eyes. "Trevor." I whisper to myself. I turn on my phone the light blinding me. "3:28 am" my phone says. I decide to call trevy anyway. I type in his number and call him. Oddly it picks up after the 1st ring. "I remember you." I say a bit to loudly. "You do.?" Trevor says excitedly. "Yes I has a dream about all of our memories and then I woke up and now I remember you." I say. "But can I tell you something.?" I ask him. "Yes of course anything" he says. "Okay well remember our first date at the ice cream shop and then to the beach. When you said you loved me. And then on stage." I say. "Yeah.." He says. " I never got to say it first." I say "Trevor moran. I love you. You give me butterflies everytime you talk. I love the way you laugh I love your pretty blue eyes. I love it when we snuggle up in sweat pants by the fire I love it when you wake up and your hair is messy I love your freckles on your nose and your beautiful teeth. I love how you sing me to sleep and are so protective, and I feel horrible for all I have put you through. Thank you for staying with me through out all the drama."

I say.

"Oh my god I wish I could come kiss you right now."

He says

I hang up the phone and walk out the door not caring what I look like and that my hair is a mess and I am in my sweat pants. Not caring that it's 3 am. Not caring that my mom doesn't know. Because that what love is. Nothing can stop us and I don't care what I look like around trev. I love him. I knock lightly on the door and Trevor opens it in his sweat pants and t shirt with my favorite hair due on him. The bed head. He picks me up and spins me around and kisses me. Not caring what the world thinks. ♡