Chapter 27

We drive to the put put place. We see the other boys step out of the other car along with Megan and jourden. But then I see two other girls. They are both gorgeous. A tall beautiful girl with short brown hair comes up to me "hi I'm Julia. Jc's girlfriend." She says smiling. I look at her for a second. She looks familiar. And then it hits me. She was the girl jc was talking to at the beach. My heart sinks. I don't like jc. But I still don't want to see him with someone. But if he has to be I would have it be Julia. She seems really nice and really beautiful. "Hey. I'm abri." I say. "I've been best friends with the boys for a while now." I say smiling. The other girl comes up to me. She is shorter and has really long and ion straight brown hair and glasses. She is really pretty. I start to feel Insecure around them. "Hi I'm Madelyn Ricky's girlfriend." She says smiling. "Hi." I say. Ricky's girlfriend? Since when does Ricky have a girlfriend.? So everyone in o2l had girlfriends.. Except Sam. That's when I realize sam is in the back of the crowd by himself. I walk up to him. "Hey." I say hugging him. "What's that all about?" He says faking a smile. "I don't know I haven't seen you in a while.. Are you okay.?" I ask him. "Honestly, no. I feel like the third wheel of the group. Everyone has girlfriends except me. "Your not the third wheel." I say. Kissing his cheek. (friendly) "I thought you were dating Trevor" he asks. "I am. I just kissed your cheek as a friend." I giggle. "Oh okay." He says looking at his feet. Trevor runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around kissing me. Then setting me down and giving sam a dirty look. I can see SAMs eyes start to water. "Trevor stop.!" I say. "Your making him feel bad he did nothing wrong." Trevor turns around facing sam. "Sorry." He says looking at the ground.

We walk into the put out area and start our game. I see all the girls talking and hanging out. I've always been kind of shy. I never really had any girl friends except for Olivia. I just feel more comfortable around guys. I hang out with Trevor and the boys the whole time.

After we are done with the put put game we count up the scores to see who won. Connor ended up winning ( of course.) we all decide to go get Taco Bell. We hope into the jeep with the top off and drive our hair blowing in the wind. Trevor pulls out his phone and makes a snapchat story.

Once we get to Taco Bell we all order out food, and we all get kick starts and Baja blasts. I get black cherry.

Once we are all done eating we go back in the jeep for a ride. Each jeep holds 4 people. In the jeep I was in was Trevor and I in the back and kian and jourden in the front.

We are all talking and laughing about random things.

"Your tongue is all red." Trevor says to me giggling, "yours is all blue." I say back. "Want to make purple:?" I smirks. "Oh my god." I say rolling my eyes. Smashing my lips into his. "What's up with you and all of this PDA Trevor?" Kian asks. "I like everyone to know abri is all mine." Trevor says smiling hugging me. He. Is. So. Sweet. I think to myself.