22

*** WARNING: rape is mentioned/discussed in this part. If it's triggering, please DO NOT read. Feel free to message me & I'll tell you what happened ❤️ ***

*** please do not report. I've seen it happen to a lot of writers. Just skip if it makes you uncomfortable ***

Jungkook turns over in bed, yawning sleepily as he stretches. Jimin walks over with a smile on his face, a handful of T-shirt's in his grasp as he sits beside Jungkook on the bed.

"How do you feel today?" He asks as Jungkook takes in the open luggage on the floor by the closet.

"Hmm...I feel much better." Jungkook replies, grinning slightly as Jimin leans down to kiss his neck.

Jungkook giggles at the feeling, holding Jimin close as the older boy straddles his body, tossing his clothes to the side as he lays his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Good. Because I wanna get on the road around twelve o'clock." Jimin says, his voice vibrating against Jungkook's chest.

"What time is it now?" Jungkook asks.

"Ten-thirty." Jimin says.

He sits up as Jungkook reaches for his phone, running his fingers through the younger boys hair as he checks his messages.

"Hyung still hasn't messaged me. How am I supposed to pack some clothes?" Jungkook mumbles with a pout.

"You can borrow some of mine-"

"I guess I'll just have to go out and buy some real quick," Jungkook says, frowning slightly at the look of surprise on Jimin's face.

"Isn't that a bit much? You don't need to buy a whole new wardrobe just to meet my parents." Jimin says.

"I don't mind; besides it's just clothes. It's not like I won't ever use them again." Jungkook replies, looking at his phone again as it beeps.

Jimin presses his lips together, ultimately deciding it wasn't worth the potential argument, and pulls Jungkook close, letting his chin rest on the top of the younger boys head.

"I guess Hoseok really is getting kicked out; he should've been back by now. I always told Hyung he needed to be more careful with those types of things." Jimin waits for Jungkook to reply, frowning when he doesn't.

Jungkook pulls away from Jimin, locking his phone and slipping it into his pocket as he stands up.

"I'm going to go buy some clothes and get us something to eat, ok?" He murmurs while leaning down to give Jimin a soft peck on the lips.

"Ok," Jimin replies softly. "Be careful, ok? I love you."

Jungkook smiles and nods, giving Jimin another kiss before he leaves the room. Once the door fully closes behind him though, he lets the tears he's been holding back come pouring out.

Hoseok lost his housing because of him, him and that stupid deal with Tae. He had to make things somewhat right and break things off. So he might as well do it now; he had to pay Tae for the past two lessons anyways- that's what the notification was that made his phone ping earlier.

After he went out and bought some clothes and necessities- as well as breakfast for him and Jimin- he stopped by the bank to withdraw the money and then headed back to the campus.

He raised his fist to knock on Tae's door, pausing suddenly when he hears voices inside the room. He waits for a moment, steadily growing more and more worried as their voices get louder.

Jungkook jumps as a loud crashing sound suddenly erupts from the room, along with a yelp of pain (that sounded a lot like Tae). He drops his bags and begins fumbling around in his pockets for his keys. His hands begin to shake uncontrollably as the sounds of pain inside the room continue, along with rough sounding grunts.