11

When Jungkook turns down the hallway of his room, he slows down as he notices his door hanging wide open, along with Jimin's.

He begins to wonder if someone had broken into their rooms and shakily pulls out his phone to call Jimin and make sure he's ok.

As he waits for the phone to ring, he jumps at the sound someone moving around in his room.

"Look, your phones ringing," he suddenly hears Hoseok say. "It's him!"

"Jungkook?" He hears Jimin say, the echo of his voice coming through the phone.

Jungkook walks into his room to see Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin, all with their backs turned to him, crouched over Jimin's phone.

"Why isn't he answering?" Hoseok asks after a moment, turning to grab his own phone but at that moment his eyes meet Jungkook.

"You little fucker," Hoseok says with a relieved grin. "Where have you been?"

Jimin and Seokjin both turn around, Jimin catapulting off the floor and into Jungkook's arms as Seokjin places a hand over his heart in relief.

"Are you aware that it's two hours past curfew?" Seokjin tries to say sternly but he's too happy to see Jungkook to actually mean it.

"You scared me," Jimin mumbles as he tightens his hold on Jungkook. "Don't do that again. At least, answer your phone next time."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook says sincerely, wrapping his arms around Jimin to make him feel better.

"Aww, how cute." Hoseok teases with a grin, making Jungkook blush.

"It better not happen again. You had everyone worried." Seokjin says.

Jungkook pulls away from Jimin and bows to Seokjin.

"Sorry Hyung. I won't let it happen again." Jungkook says seriously.

"You can go now, you're ruining the moment Jin." Hoseok says, laughing as Seokjin huffs in annoyment.

"Like I want to be here anyway, hanging out with you." Seokjin says as he heads towards the door.

"Jimin, do you have your key? I'm going to close your door; it's not safe to leave it open like that." Seokjin says.

"Ok. Thanks Hyung." Jimin replies, waiting until he can no longer hear Seokjin's footsteps before he mouth stretches into a smirk.

"I don't really have my key." Jimin says, giggling at the look of confusion on Jungkook and Hoseok's face.

"I want to sleep with you tonight." Jimin says.

"No. I'm not going to listen to you two have sex tonight." Hoseok protests.

"No ones having sex. But even if we were, you have no right to complain after everything you put Jungkook through." Jimin teases.

"He only walked in on us once; and I bet that if it hadn't happened, you two never would've hooked up, so your welcome." Hoseok shoots back, making Jimin smile.
Jungkook smiles too as he wraps his arms around Jimin's waist and puts his chin on his shoulder.

"Did you really lock yourself out of your room just so you could sleep in here?" Jungkook says softly, feeling a pang of adoration for the older boy in front of him.

"Yeah, you literally could've just said I'm going to sleep in here tonight and it would've been fine. Don't you have class tomorrow morning?" Hoseok asks.

"I'll...just borrow some of Jungkook's clothes." Jimin says.

"But he's so much bigger than you. You'll look weird." Hoseok says, grinning to himself when he sees the look of uncertainty on Jimin's face.

Jimin was one of those people that cared alittle too much about how they looked so it was fun to tease him with it every once in awhile.

"Besides, someone might recognize my clothes on you and realize that we're together." Jungkook adds, not unkindly.

Hoseok presses his lips together, deciding to remain quiet on that one. Anyone with eyes could see that the pair were dating eachother.

Jimin didn't take offense because he knew Jungkook was still coming to terms with everything. Instead he placed his hands over Jungkook's and slightly squeezed them.

"I'll just skip then." Jimin says with a shrug.

"That still doesn't solve your problem." Hoseok replies with a smirk.

"We should both skip; do something fun together." Jimin says to Jungkook, pretending that he didn't hear Hoseok.

"How are you going to get in your room?" Jungkook asks, looking worried.

"Jin hyung can get a spare key for any of the rooms in the dorm. I'll just get him to let me in," Jimin says as he pulls away from Jungkook and sits on his bed, pulling the younger boy down with him. "Don't worry about me baby."

Hoseok begins to fake puke, making Jungkook giggle.

"I'm going to bed so I don't have to see anything else. If I hear one peep from you two, Jimin's sleeping out in the hallway." Hoseok says as he climbs up into his bunk.

The immediate silence that follows feels stifling to Jungkook. He wants to wrap his arms around Jimin but he's afraid that Hoseok will hear the bed creak.

Jimin lifts his head off of the bed and kisses Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly forgets all about Hoseok as he pulls Jimin closer, trying to remember everything he learned from Taehyung just now.

In a spur of confidence, he decides that he wants to take control and be the dominant one. He deepens the kiss, adjusting his body so that he was sitting comfortably on Jimin's lap.

Jimin kisses Jungkook back eagerly, letting his hands roam down the younger boys back and edge their way under his shirt. Not to be outdone, Jungkook parts Jimin's lips apart like Taehyung did to him earlier and after a moment of hesitation, he lets his tongue slip in Jimins mouth.

Jimin smirks around the kiss, finding it incredibly cute that Jungkook was trying to be the dominant one. In one fluid movement, Jimin turns them over so that Jungkook was now pinned beneath him.

"Hey I felt that. You better not be doing anything x-rated." Hoseok says from up top.

Jimin pulls away from Jungkook suddenly, motioning for the younger boy to remain quiet as he begins to shake the bed steadily, gradually getting faster as he begins to fake moan.

"Jimin.." Jungkook whines out in embarrassment, unaware of how dirty it sounded to the other two boys.

"What the-?!"

Hoseok looks over the side of the bed so fast that his hand slips on the rail and he almost falls over onto the floor. Jimin laughs hysterically at his Hyung's reaction, collapsing onto Jungkook as he buries his face into his neck.

Jungkook tries to control his laughter, not wanting to laugh in Hoseok's face as Hoseok rights himself on his bed, face red with embarrassment.

"I hate you Park Jimin." Hoseok grumbles, but he still smiles when he hears both Jimin and Jungkook laugh.