19

"The fuck are you doing here?"

Taehyung cursed himself for falling asleep next to Jungkook. He couldn't help it though- watching Jungkook sleep was so soothing, from the way his eyelids fluttered lightly to the look of peaceful slumber on the younger boys face, his lips parted slightly as his chest rose and fell with every even breath.

You really couldn't blame Taehyung for falling asleep.

Taehyung was expecting to see Jungkook's roommate, Hoseok. Instead Jimin stood there, looking enraged as he walked over and practically yanked him out of the bed. Taehyung winced as his head collided painfully with the floor.

"What did you do to him?" Jimin demands but before Taehyung can answer, Jimin gives him a swift kick to the stomach.

"How could you do that to someone? You sick fuck...he was drunk last night! Otherwise he would've never slept with you-"

"If you cared so much, why were you paying more attention to your friends than you were him?" Taehyung manages to get out as he sits up, quickly connecting two and two.

Jimin narrows his eyes. "Who told you that?"

"Kook-" Taehyung bites his tongue as Jimin punches him, tears pooling in his eyes as he swallows a mouthful of blood.

"Don't you ever, ever fucking say his name again. If I catch you anywhere near him again, I'll-"

"Jimin?"

Taehyung whips around to see Jungkook peek his head out from under the covers, his voice scratchy and almost inaudible. His hair was ruffled up and his eyes were barely open, probably because the sunlight shining through the window was too bright.

Jungkook literally felt like he was dying. The world around him was spinning and it only got worse when he closed his eyes. He felt hot and sick to his stomach and his head and limbs ached terribly. Jungkook had never had alcohol before but he didn't think he'd be trying it again any time soon.

Jimin pushes Taehyung aside as he sits on the bed beside Jungkook, brushing the hair out of the younger boys eyes.

"Yeah? I'm here." Jimin says lightly, making Taehyung marvel at the change in his demeanor.

"I don't feel good." Jungkook whines, sounding so pitiful that it broke both boys hearts.

"What do you need Kookie?" Jimin asks quickly.

"My head hurts....and I feel like throwing up." Jungkook mumbles almost incoherently.

"Do you have any pain medication here?" Jimin asks, frowning when Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'll go get some, I'll be right back." Taehyung says quickly, leaving the room before Jimin could protest.

The only good thing about Taehyung leaving was the fact that he could no longer come back, since the doors automatically locked behind people.

"Kookie...do you remember anything from last night?" Jimin asks gently while rubbing Jungkook's back.

"Tae." Jungkook mumbles back.

"What did he do to you?" Jimin demands.

"He helped me..." Jungkook trails off, frowning at the constant pounding in his head. "These guys...cornered me....gonna do bad things."
Jungkook says softly, his voice muffled by his pillow. Jimin pauses at that, watching Jungkook for a few minutes.

"...what happened after that Kookie?" Jimin asks.

"I...T-Taehyung helped me to bed." Jungkook stammers out, suddenly remembering the feeling of Taehyung's member in his mouth.

"Before that?" Jimin hedges.

"Nothing happened," Jungkook murmurs, moving over and curling around Jimins body. "I don't wanna talk anymore. I just want to relax; try to sleep this hangover off."

"Ok go ahead." Jimin says, smiling as Jungkook snuggles even closer to him.

"We have to leave early tomorrow morning though." Jimin adds after a moment.

"Hm. Why?" Jungkook mumbles out, half asleep.

"We're going to my parents house tomorrow, remember?" Jimin says.

"We are?" Jungkook asks, sounding surprised.
Jimin nods. "Though we could leave later, maybe even the day after that, if you're not feeling well tomorrow."

Jungkook nods, burying his face into Jimin's side.

"Your clone 'mells goo'."

"What?" Jimin asks with a smirk.

"Cologne..."

Jimin looks down to see Jungkook falling asleep, his little hands slowly loosening their grip on Jimin's shirt. He chuckles to himself as his brushes Jungkook's hair aside and pulls out his phone to tell Hoseok that he'd found Jungkook in the room.

He looks up as he hears a knock at the door, assuming it was Hoseok coming back from Yoongi's dorm. His anger comes back full force when he opens the door to see Taehyung standing there, a bag in his hand full of things.

"I got some things for Kook-"

"He doesn't need it." Jimin says flatly, making Taehyung pause.

"Look, I know you don't like me but this stuff will help him feel better. Just...take it. You don't even have to tell him it was from me." Taehyung says.

Jimin purses his lips for a moment, thinking about it before he takes the bag from Taehyung.

"Don't come back here again." Jimin says shortly, before closing the door in Taehyung's face.

Hey guys!!

So idk if u noticed but I'm participating in a contest @iGYSmetahuman is having, so the updates might slow down a bit as I work on both that and my two stories.

Anyways, thanks for all the reads and votes on not only this story but all my other stories hehe ❤️

Also, I hit 81 followers today 😍❤️😍❤️

Do you think we could get it to 100? Or maybe even 1k??? 😏😏😏🙏🙏🙏