Chapter 7

He grabs my hand pulling me into the spare room and kissing me passionately. I'm very giggly and can't believe this is happening but I feel amazing from drinking that alcohol whatever it was. James lips move in rhythm with mine as he pulls me closer to him. James grabs my hand again and brings me over to the double bed as he pushes me gently on the bed and joining me, our lips not apart. His hand moves up to my top as I feel his hand touch the skin of my body making me giggle.

"take off the top" he demands

I quickly take off my top before kissing James Again. James breaks away from the kiss moving his lips to my neck and gently kissing and nibbling the skin of my neck making me giggle.

"Your giggle is amazing" he mumbles into my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I'm quite giddy yet scared on what to do as I've never done this sort of thing before.

James grabs my hand and places it under his shirt as I move my hands up and down his body. His abs and toned body feels absouletly amazing.

"Do whatever just make me feel good" he whispers his hot breath against my neck

I start to kiss James neck and move my hands up and down his body making him feel breathless. Before I know it James has most of his clothes off and is slowly removing mine.

James moves his hand slowly Down my body and moves my leg up to his waist and I wrap my legs around him as I'm on top kissing him slowly before moving around and now James is on top. He kisses me then moves his lips down to my neck then to my chest making me want to go crazy.

"You ready?" He asks planting small kisses down my stomach then up my neck again, and slowly removing the rest of the clothing, teasing me until I loose control.

"yes" I moan as his body is pressed right up against and is rocking back and forth. I gently bite down on his lip making him moan quietly.

The kiss gets messier as his warm hot body presses up against mine as he thrusts into me gently making me breathless yet feel amazing. He slowly quickens up the pace causing me to grab onto his back tightly trying to keep in the loud moans that are trying to escape from my mouth. "

just one more" James moans breathing heavily before entering again

"OMG James" I moan between the kisses as the pace gets slower and he lies down beside me.

I feel incredible as I have just experienced sex for the first time with my crush. The alcohol is making me giggly and happy and lying next to James makes me even more happier.

"that was amazing" he whispers softly his eyes in contact with mine

"it was" I agree with a smile

"if only I could do more" he moves the eye contact to further down my body referring to something else which is making me blush.

"Hmmm like what?" I ask with a cheeky smile knowing what he was talking about

"you will find out another day, very soon" he says wrapping his arms around me, cuddling into me just before we both fall asleep together.

"wake up, Wake up" I hear Tristan shouting and knocking loudly on the door.

I slowly open my eyes and stretch as the tiredness kicks in and my head is quite sore from last night and the mixed alcohol.

"yeah I'm awake" I mumble turning to my side and seeing James beside me making me jump. That's when reality hit me that I actually did have sex with James last night and I wasn't dreaming. This isn't me but I can't lie as it was really fun the bits I can remember.

"morning beautiful" he whispers softly as he opens his eyes to look at me.

Did last night seriously happen? I know I have a lot of explaining to do...