~2~

RightHandDonoman: Woah, really?! Will there be a new person joining our group?!?

OfficerBlack: Who is it this time?

JimmySimmy: Is this a Code Star?!

King_Fucker: Yes, Jimmy. And Star is the twink that just moved in across the street. We need to pick him up tomorrow morning, before Cartman and them. I saw him with Stan, so I think they got to him first.

RightHandDonoman: Are we going to start another war with this one?

King_Fucker: Possibly, but we will fight for him.

OfficerBlack: When it's a code Star, he will not give that certain male up. So, we have to fight for him no matter what.

JimmySimmy: I'm down to fight.

RightHandDonoman: Me too, along with our army of girls! Brb, tweeting it out.

---------------------

-DING!-

Stan: TWEEK. TUCKER KNOWS YOU'RE HERE. DONOVAN TWEETED THIS OUT:

-------------

RightHandDonoman:

CALLING EVERYONE IN SPHS TO WAR:

IT'S A CODE STAR, EVERYONE. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, TUCKER WILL NOT GIVE THIS CERTAIN QUEEN UP! COME HELP US GET HIM AWAY FROM CARTMAN AND HIS GROUP OF FRIENDS!

6 Comments 1k retweets 7k likes

BlondeQueenBebe: Oh shit! You got our group on your side! Well, Wendy is still on Stan's side. But you have most of the girls.

TheMcWHOREDick: Shut the fuck up, Donovan. We won't let you near the new kid.

RightHandDonoman: @TheMcWHOREDick that's what you said last time ~ <3

--------------

Tweek: Oh, shit. I didn't want to start a fucking war. >.<

Stan: IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT, DUDE. I'M PICKING YOU UP TOMORROW. WE GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE PROTECTED. HOLD ON, I'M MAKING A GROUP CHAT.

------------------------------

DepressedAlcoholic started a group chat.

JewishGay, AhmAProtector, Mysterion, Professor_Chaos, and AnxiousCoffeeGay has been added to the group chat.

DepressedAlcoholic: We need a plan, guys.

JewishGay: I agree.

AnxiousCoffeeGay: :O I'm not the only gay here?!

AhmAProtector: Tweek, we can talk about that later. Right now, we need to come up with a plan.

Professor_Chaos: Tucker lives near you and told the other three. Since Donovan lives beside Tucker, he's also near you.

DepressedAlcoholic: I'm picking Tweek up tomorrow and bringing him to our bus stop.

Mysterion: Will you get there in time? If Tucker wakes up earlier than usual, then we're fucked about protecting him.

JewishGay: Donovan and him have to go pick Valmer and Black up too, which Black lives in the mansion across town while Valmer lives a few houses away.

Tweek turned his phone off, after muting the group chat. He plugged it up and got changed into his pajamas. The blonde laid down onto his bed and closes his coffee brown and grassy green eyes, letting sleep take him over.