~3~

The group of males made it to the school by 7:26, almost missing the first bell. Craig led Tweek to the office, people within the halls moving out of their way. This unnerved the blonde a bit while the noirette just smirked. Clyde, Token,and Jimmy had left the two to make sure that Stan and his friends didn't get in the way of Tweek becoming the queen of the school. They knew that it will happen sooner or later, but it's the best idea to stop them before they end up destroying the school monarchy.

Anyways, back to Craig and Tweek. They entered the office and walked up to the receptionist.

"M-ma'am, I'm he-here to g-get my s-schedule." the blonde stuttered out, catching the attention of the receptionist.

"Name?" she asked, clearly bored.

"T-Tweek Tweak." he responded. She let out a sigh and handed the male his schedule.

"Go see Mr. Mackey. He has to ask you some personal questions then he'll assign someone to show you around the school and take you to your class." she stated, pointing towards the door that read, 'Counselor.' Tweek nodded and walked into the room. Craig was about to follow him when she stopped him. "Go on to class, Tucker. I don't think the new kid would like a troublemaker like you around him."

"Last time I checked, I made him the queen of this school." Craig retorted. The female then went silent, going back to her work. "That's what I thought." he mumbled, leaning against the wall and taking out his phone.

--------------------

"Oh, you must be the new kid, mkay." an old man stated as soon as Tweek walked in. He nodded in response, not exactly sure if he should trust him. "Take a seat, mkay." he said and the blonde did as he was told. "Let me introduce myself, mkay. My name is Mr. Mackey and I'm your counselor. What's your name?"

"T-Tweek T-Tw-Tweak." he responded.

"Mkay, Tweek. What's your gender identity?" Mr. Mackey asked.

"M-male."

"What's your sexuality?"

"G-gay."

"Mkay, your classmates Kyle and Craig are also homosexual. You can talk to them if you have any questions on that subject." Mr. Mackey smiled. "Now, do you have a request on who will show you around the school?"

"C-Cr-Craig."

"Mkay, I'll make an announcement for him to come to the office." with that, the man walked over to his desk. Tweek let his mind drift while he did what he was doing. The blonde wasn't expecting Mr. Mackey to say, "Attention students, would these following students come to the office. Craig Tucker. Thank you." He twitched a bit, letting his mind freak out a bit. Was the man pulling his leg? Was Craig's last name actually Tucker?? Can he actually trust him??? The blonde shook his head as the noirette walked in.

"What do you need, sir?" 

"Please show Mr. Tweak around the school then take him to his class, mkay."

"Alright, sir. C'mon, Star, let's go." he said, holding his hand out to the shaking blonde. Tweek stood up and walked over to Craig, taking his hand. The two left the room and headed back out into the halls. Barely anyone is around by then, most of them having gone to their classes. They walked in silence until a noirette female walked up to the two.

"Hello, Tucker. May I take the queen with me for a moment?" she asked. Craig stood there, thinking for a moment.

"Bring him back to me by the start of second period, Testaburger. If you don't, then you know the consequences." he stated, letting go of the shaking blonde's hand. Testaburger gestured for Tweek to follow her and they left Craig there. He got out his phone and texted the group chat.

King_Fucker: Testaburger has Star. Keep a close eye on her and get Bebe to join ya.

RightHandDonoman: On it!

JimmySimmy: Yeah! I'll keep watch from a distance. Bebe and Clyde will be right up there with them and we'll send Token back to you if anything happens.

OfficerBlack: Wait, what? Why'd ya let her take him?

King_Fucker: She knows what happens when someone goes against me. I trust that she won't disobey.

OfficerBlack: You know that she has tried to go against you countless times. Are you sure that she won't do that this time?

King_Fucker: Yes.

-----------------------------------

"Why were you hanging out with them, new kid?" Testaburger asked Tweek.

"T-they s-se-seemed t-trust w-worthy." the blonde responded. The two were hurrying through the halls of South Park High. Tweek was extremely anxious, scared that the female leading his was going to possibly kill him. 

"New kid, that's what they do to bring you in. They act nice, act like they're your friend, and act like you matter, but the truth is that they don't give a fuck about you." the noirette responded. They made it to the back of the school where Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters were.

"Thank you for bringing him here, Wendy." Stan said, walking over to the two. Tweek started to scratch at his arm, he glanced around at each of the people around him. He honestly didn't feel safe around them. Butters and Kenny approached him while Wendy and Stan talked.

"You ok, fella?" the partially blind male asked. Tweek shook his head. Butters tried to start a conversation with him, but never got him to say anything. Tweek didn't want to talk to any of them. He just turned away and walked back into the school, hoping to find somewhere to hide. He continued to scratch his arm, thankfully the fabric of his button up shirt shielded the skin from his vigorous scratching. He found the cafeteria and decided to hang out in there for the time being. 

Class had already started, which he could care less about it. Tweek felt someone pull him into them and looked over his shoulder to see Clyde with a blonde female.

"What are ya doing in here alone, Tweek?" he asked the shaking male.

"H-hiding f-fr-from S-Stan a-and t-th-them." Tweek responded, shutting his eyes.

"Why are you scratching your arm, queen?" the female asked him. He didn't respond, causing the brunette to panic a bit.

"Bebe, text Craig. He needs to be here." Clyde stated, doing his best to calm his new friend down.

"On it, Donovan." she responded, getting her phone out.

BlondeQueenBebe: Hey, King Tucker. Come to the cafeteria, the queen needs you.

King_Fucker: On my way. Thank you for letting me know, Stevens.

BlondeQueenBebe: You're welcome, King.

"He's on his way, Clyde." the blonde stated, glancing at Clyde and Tweek. A few moments of silence passed before the three heard footsteps approach them.

"Let go off him, Donovan."