F O U R

{weeks later}
I haven't spoken to Ethan since the day we got back from our road trip. I've been around him while hanging out with James but that's about it. I'm getting slightly mad. I mean we kissed at the lake and now he won't even talk to me?
I picked up my phone and quickly texted Ethan...
Emma-
Hey why are you ignoring me? If it's about the thing at the lake then we can just forget it happened but can we still be friends?
I waited for him to reply for two hours. When he finally did all he said was,
Ethan-
I'm not ignoring you... I thought you were ignoring me.
I had fun at the lake...

What is that supposed to mean?
I angrily walked around my apartment, cleaning. I can never keep this place clean. As I stomped around there was a knock on my door. I walked downstairs quickly and swung the door open. There stood the man himself. Ethan Dolan.
He walked in and closed the door behind him before grabbing my face and kissing me. It was a long kiss. I pulled away to breath and could feel the blush on my face.
"What the-" I started to say before he kissed me again, gently. Just a peck on the lips. He quietly said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to say and still don't and I just saw you and I just had to kiss you and I just wanted to say that I never meant to make you feel like I was ignoring you and I just want to-" this time I cut him off by saying, "Do you want to watch a movie with me."
He nodded and we sat down on my couch. Before the end of the movie I was tangled up in his big arms. I fell asleep against his chest.

{ethans pov}
I woke up with Emma laying on me. I kissed her forehead and smiled at the girl. She woke up and looked around. "What time is it?" She asked quietly. I laughed and said, "good question."
I picked up my phone that was next to me and said, "it's 7 am."
"Wow I've never been awake this early." She said sarcastically.
I looked through my messages and saw a lot of texts from gray.
-Grayson
Hey bro where are you?
Delivered 9:25pm

-Grayson
Can you please reply I'm getting worried
Delivered 1:07am

-Grayson
if you don't reply by 10am I'm literally sending out word that you're missing.
Delivered 3:34am

I quickly texted back,
-Ethan
I'm fine I fell asleep at Emma's last night.
Sent 7:13am

He called me.
I answered the phone with Emma drifting back to sleep against me.
"Hey." I said quietly.
"Dude why are you at Emma's." He asked
"I needed to apologize for something." I replied.
"Did you guys... you know... hookup or something?" He asked. I could hear the smirk.
"No. We were watching a movie and we both fell asleep." I said to him.
"You guys totally hooked up."
"No we didn't." I defended.
"You kissed." He said.
I took too long to reply so he quickly said, "I knew something was going on between you two."
He hung up the phone and I sighed. Giving Emma another kiss on the forehead. She's so cute. I need to ask her on a date. Soon.