T W O

~ ethan :)
- Hey, wanna film a video with me,
Gray, and James today?
4:32 pm

                                                        Sure, sounds fun. -
                                                    What time and where?
                                                                              4:33 pm

- my house, around 7pm
4:33 pm

                                                    Okay, I'll see you there -
                                                                              4:34 pm

   At 6:45 I got in my car and started driving to Ethan and Grayson's house. When I pulled into the driveway I saw Grayson leaving. Ethan came out my car and said, " James had some car problems and he doesn't have any service to call an Uber, so Grayson is going to pick him up."
   "Oh, alright, so what now?" I asked laughing. "We can just hang out." He answered.

   I followed him into the warehouse where he grabbed a skateboard. I tilted my head and he said, "I'm gonna teach you how to skate."

   "This is a horrible idea." I remarked and he held onto my wrists and smiled.
   "Come on, you're doing great." He said pulling me along.
   "But you're just pulling me around." I laughed.
   He laughed too and said, "I can let go if you want me to."
   He started pulling away and I grabbed his hands and yelled, "Are you trying to kill me?"

   He laughed at me and I slapped his shoulder. The sudden movement caused the board to slip out from under my feet. I started falling and I almost yelled but Ethan caught me.
   He was holding me bridal style as we made eye contact. I was breathing heavily as Ethan got closer.
   "What are you guys doing?" Grayson said loudly scaring me.
   Apparently he scared Ethan too because he dropped me on my butt.
   "Ow." I said as I thumped in the ground.
Ethan looked down at me and exhaled, "Oh god I'm so sorry Emma. Grayson just scared me."
   He stuck out a hand to help me up. I grabbed his large hand and he hoisted me up.
   James awkwardly said, "Are you guys going to hold hands this entire time or what?"
   Ethan dropped my hand quickly and I blushed.

   Grayson led us to the backyard and said, "I hope you guys wore bathing suits because we are doing a q&a in the pool."
   James and I both said, "No."
    Grayson laughed and said, "Well James we can lend you some shorts but Emma,"
   "Yeah, okay I get it. You guys better be glad I wore some cute undies today." I said as Grayson took James inside to find some shorts.
   Ethan took off his shirt and got in the pool.
   "Are you getting in or what?" He asked.

    I took off my shoes and my socks. I slowly pulled off my shirt, then shimmied my pants off of my legs. My hair was in a messy bun and I slowly climbed into the pool. It was freezing.
   "It's so cold Ethan." I said to him. He laughed and came closer to me.
   I tugged at some places on my bra. I was wearing my lacy red bra and panties. Sometimes I like to wear fancy underwear to feel pretty.
   Ethan grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into the water.

   Grayson came outside as I was slung over Ethan's shoulder.
   "Come on E! Again? You guys are too touchy." He laughed.
   James smiled and said, "Ethan stop looking at her butt."
   I slapped Ethan on the shoulder and Ethan slowly put me down in the cold water saying, "I wasn't!"
   I smiled and shook my head.

   Grayson set up the camera as James got in the pool. Ethan and I were standing next to each other when Grayson started getting in the pool.
   "We're Back!" Ethan and Grayson yelled in unison causing me and James to jump. We all laughed at each other and Grayson said, "Alright we are doing another Q and A. I tweeted you guys asking you to ask us questions and I screenshotted some good ones."
   Ethan's hand grazed the side of my thigh and I tried holding back my blush and smile. It was an accident but I liked it.

    "Okay Emma this question is for you and it's my favorite question." Grayson said.
   "Who do you like more, Ethan or Grayson?" He read.
   I laughed and said, "I'm not sure."
   Ethan picked me up again and held me by my waist as he said, "I will drop you into this water if you don't say my name Emma."
   "Ethan's my favorite Dolan twin." I said laughing. He turned me around to the camera and said, "Tell the camera."
   I looked at the camera and said, "Ethan Dolan is my favorite Dolan Twin."
   "Why?" Grayson asked.
   "Well he's hot as hell and blackmailing me." I laughed. Ethan slapped my butt and turned to the camera to say, "You know it!"

   We all laughed and Ethan finally put me down.
   "You have to quit doing that." I said laughing.

   After the video we went inside and got dressed and ate dinner.
   "We should have a sleepover." James said.
   "Tomorrow, can we build a giant fort in my empty apartment?" I asked them.
   Grayson's face lit up as he looked to Ethan.
   James laughed and said, "I'll answer for them, of course sister!"

    We ended up falling asleep on the couch while watching funny movies. I woke up spooning Ethan.