Hope Veradara

Name: Hope Hera Veradara

Species: Demigod, Daughter of Hera

Eye Color: Greyish Blue (Picture above)

Hair (Color,Length): Dark Brown, long. Mostly straight or naturally curled, (Normally in mornings.)

Complexion: Pale during winter, normally tan during all other seasons.

Clothing choice: Sweaters, Ripped jeans, Combat boots, Vests, Likes the odd X styled stitches in long sleeved shirts, Prefers sport bras, Vans are life, tAnk tOP quEeN.

Personality: Tsundere, never admits her feelings, Defensive, Sarcastic, Stubborn, Sadistic, Anxious bean, Gets overwhelmed easily, FLUSTERED EASILY, Dense.

Came from: New York, lived with adopted family. (Unknown to her)

Parents: Hera and unknown male figure. Some believe it was a mortal that drugged Hera, no one knows. Expect the fact Hera killed him- but she never treated Hope badly, in fact she was happy about having her own demigod child. ("iN yOUR FaCe zEUS!")

Adopted Parents: She had a mother and father, and three younger siblings. She was never informed she was adopted, till she found out about Hera. And her entire adopted family was murdered, unknown to why Hope wasn't. (Cough cough Peter cough coUGH)

Siblings: One was 14, one 9, and the last one was 4.

Habits: When she gets overwhelmed she goes eerily quiet. When sad, she doesn't meet anyone's gaze. When flustered, she denies it and crosses her arms/looks the other way. When shaking, she hides it by digging her nails into her arms.

Magic: Cursed to be forever loyal(Wink wink), Able to predict future relationships with ease, Unable to understand Love herself/but she's awesome with advice.

Extra: In a band called Maraki, all girl band. She's a singer and plays the ukulele. That rivals the band Peter is in, called Tainted. Most of the girls in Maraki have different types of relationships with the boys from Tainted, like brothers and even crushes wink wink.

Likes: Children,

🔪🔪🔪Knives 🔪🔪🔪

Cough cough ahahpeterahhah cough cough, Maraki, Music, Ice coffee, Black, Short sleeved hoodies, Disney movies, Bunnies(shocking), Hydras, Greek mythology (kinda doesn't have a choice), seeing cute couples, 🔪hot Cheetos.🔪

Hates/Dislikes: Horror movies, oddly butter knives.. they just annoy her, Players(COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHHHHh), Liers, Heartbreakers...(reasoning to this lmao), heights(I wonder why lmfao, Thunder storms, s p i d e r s, bugs creep her out.., cats somehow, vegetables like bell peppers,

Scared of(sf)/Has phobia of(pf): Cats(sf), Thunder storms(pf), Darkness(sf), being alone(pf), spiders(sf), Heights(Pf), Her feelings(PF)

Innocence Level: 48 out of 100 (She owns knives people)

Endurance level: 28 out of 100

Physical strength level: 76 out of 100

Magic level: 0 out of 100 (??????)

Mental endurance: god damn 1 out of 100

OkaY iM dOne nOw ;)