Ignore

(You guys won't understand this, but I really wanna write it and i don't know where to post it )

"Kanashi, if you don't get up I'm telling mom." Lyra hissed, with the said male laying on her back. Poor Lyra had just been watching YouTube when he flopped onto her bed.

"Panda loves me." He yawned in reply, while Aja looked down at them from the top bunk of the bed on the other side of the small room. "I hate my roommates." She commented.

Satimi, who had the bed under Aja, snorted. "Kanashi isn't even our roommate. Why is he in here?" "Why am I in here?" Alvaro replied, on the top bunk with Aja. They were probably both watching anime.

"Because your cute." Satimi kicked the top bunk with her foot, causing Aja to growl. "Sat I'm going to injure you." "Please do." "Mom's coming." Lyra screamed, throwing Kanashi off her back and onto the floor.

"Oof."

"F."
"F."
"U."

Satimi snorted at Aja's reply to their respecc. "Shh- everyone act asleep!" Lyra threw her phone under her pillow and hid under the blanket. Kanashi was still laying on the floor.

Alvaro and Aja just ducked, because mom was so short she couldn't see the top bunk. Satimi just teleported under the blanket, that lazy hoe.

The door opened, and Pandora slowly walked in with a bag of Taco Bell. "Oh! They're all asleep-" and then she stepped on Kanashi. "Oof." "kaNAShI whY ArE yOu iN hEre?" Pandora knelt beside the haft dead looking male. "Woahh., its an angell.." he replied.

"Lyra I think you broke his brain.." Alvaro worriedly added, poking his head up from the top bunk's tiny fence. "What brain?!" Aja hissed.

"Leave a f in chat for our friend Ashi." Satimi screamed from under the blanket.

Their neighbors, shrieked "F!" In reply. "Is Kaminari and Sero actually still awake?" Kanashi laughed, sitting up. "You should know, you and Alvaro share a room with them." Lyra yawned, poking her head out from under her giant bundle of blankets that laid on her bed.

"Yeah, you two need to head to your dorm before Mr. Aizawa checks the dorms." "But we're not at campus.." Kanashi whined at Pandora's concerns. "Exactly, shoo you fart nuggets." Aja grumbled.

Alvaro stared at the female he sat beside before rolling off the top bunk and landing on the floor next to Kanashi with a loud thud.

"What was that?" Satimi snorted, still under her blanket. "My shirt." Alvaro whispered.

"It was louder than a shirt.." The purplenette remarked. "I was in the shirt." Alvaro squeaked, while Lyra snickered.

"Yeah okay bye!~" Kanashi leaped to his feet, helping Alvaro up as the two headed to the other room. "Nerds." Aja grumbled, closing her laptop and laying on her blankets because her wings gave her enough warmth.

Pandora rolled her eyes, putting the Taco Bell in the mini fridge Satimi randomly teleported here, before she leaped up to her bed, with the help of Lotus after she summoned the bear. The bear shrunk to the size of the puppy, and both Pandora and Lotus huddled under the pink themed blankets.

Satimi just rolled over. Because she was already under the blankets. That lazy hoe.

Lyra purred, curling up like a ball in her nest of blankets. She opened one eye, after hearing a scream of "DEKU!".

"Should we be worried?" Aja yawned. "Nah, it's probably Bakahoe." Satimi grumbled. "Bakugou, Sat. It's Bakugou." Pandora whispered. "Goodnight nerds." Lyra hissed our, before closing her eyes again,

"Ever noticed how hot most of the members of League of villians are?"

"Aja I swear to god-"

"She's right!"

"Kanashi?! WhEN DID-"

"No, because there is moonfish guy. Ew."

"Satimi your encouraging them!"

"shUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP-"