Oh boi.

"Do you think, there's a tiny chance, you just might smile again?" A voice whispered, sorrowfully from beside a figure that sat in a dark forest, crying.

"I wish I could tell you, but my legs can't seem to move." She laughed, weakly. Yet the figure didn't seem to make any motion hinting they heard her.

"You were always there for me. I'll always remember that, no matter how stupid I was... Nailu too. Nailu..."

"I imagine her face now. I feel bad, I didn't know it would happen. I didn't know I wouldn't wake up." She continued. "She'll be angry, so angry not even Krisslyn will be able to calm her down. But, last time we spoke she said she was a bit uncomfortable with Krisslyn. I'm worried, maybe nothing will calm her down. Hey, mom. What do you think she'll do?"

The girl that was speaking looked to the sobbing figure, wincing. "Right.. you can't hear me. Your not my mom, either. I'm sorry, Anna. I'll be your dove, that's your favorite bird. I'll be the prettiest dove you've ever seen and I'll sing for you, okay?" The girl reached out to hug the figure, tears rolling down her face when her hands went straight through them.

"Athemi.." The woman called Anna sobbed louder. "Athemi!"

Athemi smiled, her ghostly body wrapping its arms around Anna, kissing her forehead. "I love you Mom." And then, with a sad smile, she shattered into foggy shards.

Anna looked up, tears rolling faster. "ATHEMI!" The shriek filled the forest, birds flying from trees from the loud sound.

( You know what.. I deserve that. Don't murder me :)
totalstranger101 bookWorm946