2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erina POV...

I'm here in my room staring at the threats I've been receiving... I was so scared today...

Flashback...

Seojoon: what work is this?
Erina: that is what the other departments submitted to me..
Seojoon: just leave for today before I hurt you for nothing..

End of Flashback...

I can see anger with satan beside him.. then while walking home, I saw a group, I mean the same group of guys following me, eyeing me and they even whistle to call my attention... I feel so nervous at the same time I am scared... I also remember the threat I always received... Then Soomin texted me that she didn't go home and Hyejoon drop this package and another threat greeted  me..

I AM CRYING NOW! I can't handle myself now! I feel nervous now! I can't eat.. I cannot leave my bed... Why this is happening to me? My phone still vibrating but I ignore it.. Until.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soomin POV....

This is my 30th time I dialed Erina's number but she still didn't answer.. Maybe she's busy...

Guy: delivery ma'am!

The delivery guy!

Soomin: just leave it here mr?
Guy: Jason!
Soomin: Jason!
Jason: yes ma'am!
Soomin: thank you!

I still dialing Erina's number but she didn't answer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erina POV....

I open my eyes seeing my room....

Unknown: you're awake!

Hyejoon? What is he doing here?

Hyejoon: I saw you lying on the floor.. How can I enter? You leave your door open. What if bad guys enter here?

Then I cry again...

Hyejoon: shhhh! What happened?
Erina: I--I----I re--re-received a lot of... a lot of.... a lot of....

I cry again... why I can't say this... I need help!

Hyejoon: shhhh! Don't speak!
Erina: I need help!

I saw his reaction.. he's shocked...Then I cry again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejoon POV....

Erina: I need help!

Then she cry again.. well I'm shocked okay... We see each other everyday but why is she needing my help now and she's crying harder... Don't tell me...

Hyejoon: are you?

Then she stop crying... Please don't let her spill it! I can't handle it!

Erina: pregnant? No way!

Then I release the air I've been holding for a while...

Hyejoon: just kidding! Don't cry!
Erina: I'm scared!
Hyejoon: why?

I'm right! She's scared.. but...

Erina: here!

Then she run to her closet, get the box and place it in my lap.. then she sit on the bedside..

Hyejoon: what is this?
Erina: threats! I mean... death threats!
Hyejoon: huh!

I quickly open the box... All of this are the package I deliver to her everyday! If I only know!