woah

Wildcat clicked accept. Suddenly, bitchfuckitup was in her lobby

"Hey, shishter." Bitchfuckitup said. 

"Yoo what im shooketh bruh where you come from?" Wildcat questioned.

"Okay so heres what were not gonna do." Bitchfuckitup said.

"What?" Wildcat's dumbass said.

"Bruh your not gonna talk okay? Thanks." Bitchfuckitup was like smh. They entered a duos. Wildcat was default dancing nearly under a trap. 

"Bruh get away from there!" Bitchfuckitup tried to help. Wildcat moves under the trap and loses health, instead of attempting to move out of under the trap, she jumped. Bitchfuckitup was like "Yo did this bitch rlly?"  

Bitchfuckitup was like fuck it and default danced under the trap. "Bruh r u dumb. Sis i been standin over there lootin some hoes and you over here like huh a trap lemme just walk under it woah." She changed it to playground. 

"We gon do a sniper battle kay." Bitchfuckitup said and they started looting. 

After an hour of Wildcat standing still and missing by a whole 45 metres every single damn time, Bitchfuckitup was flexing like lil tay with her 43 kills and Wildcat just tried to jump off the island and she respawned like "ah shit bruh I'm alive again why i keep respawning." 

Bitchfuckitup decided "Did I really think I could help this bih? She dumb dumb periodtt." Bitchfuckitup was just like Im finna block. But for some godforsaken reason, she didn't. It was time to troll. Bitchfuckitup yeeted Wildcat's dusty ass of the map with her kobe's TM fe4rless . 

The hour of playgrounds was over and it was 4:00 AM. She was like fuck it's past my bed time but like, its finna be birdbox up in this bih. 

"Listen to me very carefully, wildcat. Put this  blindfold on, and don't take it off no matter what. Imma be right back stand here tho." Bitchfuckitup told her after stacking them Clock Towers and going past the barriers. Bitchfuckitup's dad worked for epic games, so naturally she knew that The Vault was a real thing, and didn't just mean removed from the game. 

Basically, Bitchfuckitup was standing above The Vault, Wildcat in front of her.

"Aight so what shall I do now?" Wildcat asked. 

"So youv'e seen the movie Birdbox, right? They added that to fortnite and the only way to survive really, is to look." Said Bitchfuckitup.

"Oh bet." Wildcat looked, and walked right into the vault. The last thing she saw was Bitchfuckitup's smirk as she realized she #gottem.