CHAPTER 6

A/N: This chapter was ridiculously fun to write so I hope it's not too boring to read.

Three weeks ago, Eren never would have believed that he would be running around frequently around school trying to catch a crazed female maniac in an all boys school, sneaking out most intervals with the shortest 17-year-old in existence, or that he would be hanging out with an extra three people outside of his friend group. These days though, that's exactly what he's doing.

Ever since his involvement with the game of hide and seek tag with Erwin, Levi and Hanji, Eren had been hanging out with them more. Sometimes it was Hanji and Levi, sometimes it was just Levi and Erwin, and sometimes it was just Erwin and Hanji. On bad days, however, Eren got one on one session. Being alone with Erwin was awkward, as he didn't really know what to talk about and Erwin seemed to be quite a reserved guy, Hanji was just a fucking nightmare as you could imagine and Levi was... Well, Eren didn't know what to make of his alone times with Levi.

They did sneak out a lot of internals, however, once Eren had convinced Armin to lend his badge to him. He claimed that he wasn't doing any harm, but Armin quickly changed his mind when the point was brought up that if Eren was caught, Armin's badge could be taken away and he could be removed from the SCAT team. Still, Armin leant the badge to his best friend.

It was almost refreshing just getting out of school for fifteen minutes every once and a while, just having relaxed conversations with Levi or no conversations at all. He learnt a lot about Levi, like the fact that his birthday was on Christmas and he was 17, short for his age. Then Levi found out that Eren was tall for his age, as he was still only 16 and wouldn't be 17 until the following year. Of course, going over to buy food was a new way to find out what other disgusting foods Levi liked, or what food tastes they had in common- although it wasn't a lot. They'd exchanged numbers as well, and Eren had done the same with both Hanji and Erwin.

More often than not, Eren would get a text or a call from one of the three asking if he wanted to join in on one of Hanji's games or not. She seemed to be having them every two or three days or so, and, more often than not, Eren would accept. Well, on the condition that he'd have nothing at stake. This was this one time where Hanji promised Eren an innocent game of hide and seek, however when Eren got there Levi and Erwin instantly took him to the side asking why the hell he agreed. When he asked what was wrong with a simple game of hide and seek, the two informed Eren that a simple game of hide and seek was not a simple game of hide and seek with Hanji. As it turned out, they were completely right and needless to say that Eren was living in fear for the rest fo that torturous lunchtime. Instead of Hanji hiding, it was everyone else hiding while she found them. You were allowed to run but with Haji chasing after you, the odds were most certainly stacked against you. Poor Erwin was found by Hanji, and even though he was even remotely attempting his escape, she tackled him to the ground, right into the concrete. It took the entire week for his skin to heal.

The best part was, Eren even got some of his original friend group to partake. It wasn't often, maybe only once or twice a week, but they'd meet up and talk and run away from the school like lunatics together. This way, Eren didn't feel like he was neglecting either party.

Eren sat in tutor time, listening to Armin ramble on aimlessly about how he had a new study session thing in place and how efficient he thought it was going to be. Honestly, Eren couldn't care less about how having your study day on a Sunday and calling it 'Study Sunday' made studying any more fun, because, in his eyes, it really didn't make a difference.

Connie ran into the room then, some board game bundled up in his arms. Armin quietened, frowning looking between the boardgame and Connie. Eren just snorted.