He's gone

Bella's P.O.V

I don't own any characters..they are owned by Stephenie Meyer:)

____________________________

Its been a couple of days since I seen Jacob and its tearing me apart. He was the only person that was there, that I could trust...... He was special. He was mine. I think that I may have just notice that I do have feelings for Jake more than a friend too but why did I just now notice this? Why not when he was hurting..

oh mabye I did but didn't care mabye I was so blinded by the truth and by him that I couldn't tell that I loved Jake but now that I know I'm going to work on getting Jake back, I'm going to tell him how sorry I am and hopes that he figures me for hurting him and putting him through so much pain too cause I think I know how he feels, He feels...

"Bella! Bella!! get out of dream land and answer me" Charlie said. I didn't even notice Charlie talking to me I guess I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even pay attention to anything "I'm sorry I was thinking, thinking really hard but, what were you saying? I asked" "I said is out ok that I go fishing with Harry Clearwater?" he said, "oh yea sure dad it's fine" I said , "are you sure that you gonna be ok by yourself?" Charlie asked , "yea dad I'll be fine I promise" I said. "well ok see u later" charie said as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the door.

I just sat there at the kitchen table looking out of the window bored as ever since Jake left me...when I think about it my heart hurts because I think that he's not my personal sun anymore and that makes me sad but however I know that Jake would never leave me and would always be there for me if I need something, anything.

I really miss him and his sweet smile that makes the whole world light up and his sweet and husky voice... I decided that I'm gonna go by there and see him I don't care if he is sick or have a dieses for a matter of fact I don't care if he has Ebola, I just want him