pregnancy

With Elide being pregnant, Lorcan changed too.
He became more territorial, paranoid and so careful with Elide that it started to annoy her. He stayed home with her more often than before.
Lorcan didn't let Elide do anything alone. Every time she stands up from sofa Lorcan shots up too.
"What can I get you, my love?" Lorcan ask.
"I need to go to the bathroom, Lorcan."
A week ago Lorcan saw Elide cutting some vegetables, and got so scared. "What are you doing? Don't use knives or anything sharp for that matter what if you hurt yourself?"
"I could have hurt myself when I was not pregnant, you know? Why didn't you told me that then? You never cared for me this much before. "
Lorcan just opened his mouth and closed it again.
Elide knew that he was just saying it because he loved and cared for her, but she got so angry that she did not speak to him for a few hours. Hormones were doing things to her, and her mood swings were making her hate everything around her.
Later that day they were sitting together peacefully. And suddenly Elide starts to cry because she remembered how cruel her reply was. After anger always come sadness.
At this point, Lorcan was used to it. He simply took Elide in his arms and kissed her hair. "It's like this because of pregnancy my love. You can even beat me up; I would not mind." She can hear the smile in his voice.
"Don't say it," Elide just sobbed harder. "I would never do that."
Elide got particularly jealous too. If a girl looked too long at Lorcan's direction, she would get pissed of. It was ridiculous really, and she knew it, but she could do nothing about it.
And Lorcan said as much to her, but he secretly loved it.
Her hormones did other things to her too.
Elide couldn't stop craving Lorcan. That was one of the reasons why he
spent so much time at home.
It started in the second month. They were at home, eating dinner. Lorcan felt Elides burning stare all evening. When he finished eating, she pushed his dishes to the side. Sat on the table wrapped her legs around his chair and kissed him.
Like, really kissed him. Elide was never this straightforward. Lorcan got no problem with that; he loved her like this.
One morning Elide walked on Lorcan when he was stretching in their garden after his workout. Two minutes later both them were naked. She rode him in the garden, where anyone could have caught them. That was so not her like, but she didn't even care.
Lorcan would tease her about it. But to be honest, he might go around without his t-shirt a bit too often.