Chapter 10

Sam was still looking at the man behind me with so much anger he was shaking. In a split second Sam shifted and ran the guy holding me. The hand over my mouth was moved and and a silver knife was put to my neck.
"Take one more step and your mate dies," the man said. The knife was pressed a little harder on my neck and it burned like crazy. I whimpered from the burning. Sam didn't move not wanting to hurt me.
"Good doggie. Now for your mates safety you will give up your Alpha position and give it to me willingly or by force if needed and your pack will now be mine. Do we understand?" the guy asked.

Sam's POV-

I was so mad right now I was shaking. This rogue had his hands on my mate and was threatening to kill her for my Alpha position.
"Dylan I need you to go through the back doors and kill this rogue that has a silver knife to Alex's neck. Kill that bastard for your Luna. The least you can do for what you almost did to her," I say through the link.
"You're going to hold me to that for the rest of my life aren't you?" he asked. I nodded my head through the link. I didn't catch exactly what this dude was saying. I was just focused on my mate right now and her safety.
"You have ten seconds to step down from the Alpha position before your mate gets it," he says.
"I don't think so," Dylan said while pointing a gun with silver bullets in it. The guy turned his head to see the gun. "I can kill you before you get the chance to kill my Luna." the guy dropped the knife from Alex's neck and I shifted back to catch her as she fell. Dylan put the gun down and punched this guy in the face knocking him out. He picked him up and threw him over his shoulder carrying him to the dungeons. I picked Alex up and carried her to our room. I laid her down on the bed and then cleaned up the blood that had spilled from where the knife was pressing into her neck.
I stripped to my boxers and got into the bed with her, pulling her into my chest and falling asleep.
***
I woke up the next morning to find Alex gone. I got up and went into the bathroom to see if she was taking a shower. She wasn't in here. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, threw them on then walked down stairs. My mate was cooking while listen to "We All Bleed the Same" by Mandisa while swaying her hips. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped but then relaxed when she realized it was me.
"I'm making breakfast and then I wanted to go on a run. Do you want to some with me?" she asked.
"Yes why would you even ask that?" I asked.
"There's a few things that you don't know and I don't want you to freak out or think of me differently," I said.
"I would never. You're my mate and I will love you no matter what. I promise no matter what I will always be there," I said. I follow Alex into the woods and as we walk I get anxious because I don't understand why she is bringing me this far into the woods. I know her wolf color is black so why is she so scared?
"Before I shift my wolf is not black and you will know why when I shift but please don't freak out," she said. I just nodded my head. She went behind a tree and I heard her shift. She comes out and in the place of my mate is a white wolf. I was speechless. I had no idea she was a white wolf. So she was the one I was talking to when she ran away. That means she's really special and she has powers. This could really be beneficial for the pack. 
"Alex you're beautiful. Your fur is amazing. Why did you hid this from me, even after I asked you to help me find you?" he asked.
"I was too afraid to tell you. I'm the last white wolf left and there are people who would take advantage of me for my powers and being special. You saw that I can change my coat so people won't know who I am but I have powers that people will use for their advantage to help with their pack or to fight someone else's pack. Please don't be mad at me," she begged.
"Alex no matter what I will always love you and never be mad at you. You are beautiful inside and out. You are the most amazing person. I promise you being a white wolf won't do anything to change me or this pack," she just nodded her wolf head.
"Follow me," I said then shifted into my midnight black wolf. I started running and Alex followed. We ran and played with each other for a little bit and then I took her to my secret place. It was an enchanted waterfall. The water was rainbows and whatever you wished would come true. As we came up to it I shifted and motioned for Alex to shift. She came out from behind the tree and I covered her eyes.
"Sam what are you doing?" she asked.
"It's a surprise," I replied. I walked to the edge of the waterfall and moved my hands so she could see.
"Sam it's beautiful," she said a smile plastered on her face.
"Make any wish and it will come true," I said.
"Ok," she said and walked over to the water. She said her wish so quiet I didn't even hear it.

Alex's POV-

I walked over to the water and said as quiet as possible, "I wish to become pregnant on our first try with a boy and then have a girl." I know it may seem silly but that's what I wanted. I wanted children. I wanted a boy first and then a few years later I wanted a girl so I could get that over protective brother thing going on. I already had names picked out for boys and girls. I know it seems crazy but I've been dreaming about this for a while.
I walked over to Sam and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up and stared into his eyes. They showed lust, love, and passion. I knew then that I was ready no matter how old I was to be his.
"I'm ready," I say.
"What do you mean your ready?" he asks.
"I'm ready to be yours forever. I don't care how old we are but I'm ready,"
"Are you sure you want to do this? I can wait,"
"I'm sure. Let's go back before I get impatient," I say. We shift and run back to the house. Once we shift back Sam's lips are on mine and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bedroom. We lay down on the bed me underneath him. He pulls away and looks at me.
"Are you sure you want to do this kitten. When we completely mate there is a bigger chance of you getting pregnant because I'm an Alpha and we are completing the mate bond?" he asks. I just nod my head yes.

Sry for being late. Been really busy with school and band. Hope y'all enjoy.

Next chapter will probably be up in a day or two.