KIDNAPPED

It's been 3 months since Jungkook and taehyung  seen or talk to each other. Jungkook has been busy with modeling and singing around the world, and as for Taehyung ........well it's the same as usual but he got to know cousins from his dad side. And as for yoongi and Hoseok............well they started dating, they only kissed once and that was Yoongi's fault .......Hoseok wasn't ready for that yet. (Poor Yoongi )

Jungkook's mom is putting a lot of pressure on jungkook for no reason, to be honest she made Jungkook forget about taehyung for for about a month. Until Jungkook when though his text messages with tae and saw the pictures of him that made Jungkook smile.

JUNGKOOK POV

The next morning I woke up by the smell of blueberry pancakes, so i went downstairs to see my mother and father sitting and eating their breakfast."good morning Jungkook, did you sleep well last night?" My dad asked with a smile, I just nodded and sat down  to eat.

While we were eating my dad decided to turned on the t.v to watch the news,   I paid no attention to the t.v and continue to eat. I was still eating for about 5 minutes after my dad put on the t.v.......finally paid attention to the t.v when they mentioned kidnappings.

"Breaking news, for the past few months there has been a series of kidnappings in Seoul. The kidnappers would only take young women and beautiful young men..........just got word that this young man named Kim Taehyung 👇

just got word that this young man named Kim Taehyung 👇

Just went missing a few days ago -"

My eyes widened and I immediately stood up when they put a picture of tae on the t.v. My mom and dad looked at me with worry."Jungkook are you you OK?"My mom asked but I said nothing. "hey kiddo  do you know him?" I still didn't answer, I could tell they where worried about me.

I didn't  say anything I just ran out the house and and started to drive to Yoongi's house. I was half way there when I saw Jin hanging up missing fliers  of tae. "Jin!" I said. After I got out and the car and went over to Jin he started to cry...

TAEHYUNG POV

"PLEASE LET ME OUT.......I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE " I said but I got no answer. I been here for a few days, in this huge room  with only clothes  and a tracking device on me. After I got to the bed and laid down the door opened and I heared a voice that scared me every time they came in here.  "So you want out baby boy,"he was walk to the bed until he stopped. "Sorry but no can do you belong to me," he said....