Chapter 1

"I can't believe you guys are here! I've been waiting so long for this" Rowan squeals in the back seat of the car.

"You better believe it because we'll be here all week" I say. She giggles.

"What do we have planned for this week?" Auggie asks.

"Well we have Rowan's sweet sixteen on Sunday and that's really it. The rest of the week we will do day by day" Ben says.

"What does your house look like?" I ask.

"It's a decent size. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms." Ben says.

"We are sharing a bed" Rowan says.

"You mean a bedroom" I say.

"No I mean a bed as in my bed" Rowan says.

"Is that ok?" Ben asks.

"Yeah. That's totally fine" I say.

We pull into the driveway and Ben was right. It was a decent sized house and it looked nice on the outside. It had a garage and the house was made out of all red bricks. We all get out of the car and my mom and I get our bags from the trunk and then we go inside.

"Come see my room!" Auggie says and grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs, causing me to drop my bag. Rowan followed us.

We go into his room and it was space themed. He had little planet and star stickers on the ceiling. The room was painted dark blue with sticker decals of spaceships, the planets and asteroids on the walls. Then a photoshopped picture of Auggie in space hanging on the wall. It was cute.

"It's really cool Auggie" I say to him.

He was jumping on his bed. Even his bed sheets were space themed.

"Thanks" He says.

"He's very excited you are here" Rowan says. "Come see my room" She says.

Her and I go across the hall to her room. She closes the door behind her. Her room was just a normal teenagers room. Lots of pictures and stuff hanging on the walls.

"I can't wait to talk tonight. We have so much to talk about" I say.

"I know" She says.

I give her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm just happy we're back together and we can do that again" I say.

She smiles. "Let's go to the living room" She says and opens the door.