Chapter 6

{Omg it's been so long since I posted. I'm so sorry. Bad writers block but I'm back now. This chapter is short. I promise the next one will be longer}

10pm;

"Let's talk" I say.

"Ok" Rowan says and puts her phone down.

"Is Peyton single?" I ask.

"I already told you, you aren't dating ones of my friends" She says.

"Why not? It will be ok. I'd let you date ones of my friends" I say.

"No it won't. You don't even know him and I don't know any of your friends" She says.

"I can get to know him" I say.

"You should date a girl" She says.

"I don't want to" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Boys just come easier to me. Plus every girl I like is straight" I say. All except one

"Fair enough" She says.

We sat in silence for a little bit. Not an awkward silence. It was a nice silence but I really just wanted to talk more.

"So did anything ever happen with your mom? Is she coming to your party?" I ask.

"I've tried to talk to her but she doesn't answer my phone calls or texts. She isn't coming. I sent an invite but never got a response. Her side of the family is coming though. She told all of them which was something I wanted to do but it's whatever. Everyone is totally ok with it though which is good" She says.

"I'm glad they are all ok with it" I say.

"Thanks" She says. "They've been trying to convince my mom to talk to me but it's not working" She says.

"She'll come around" I say.

"Yeah" She trails off. "Have you talked to Corey recently?" She asks.

"Nope. Not since I left school on Thursday" I say. "Why?" I ask

"No reason" She says in a voice that was just a little too suspicious.