3

Another week passes, I get a text here and there from Michael. I just wish he would show me how much he really cares about me, if he does at all.

Getting lost in my own thoughts, I come back into reality and realise I'm staring at a picture of him in rocksound, the only interesting thing around me. My bed is surrounded with revision sheets, by the way because I have science exam tomorrow, and lets just say science isn't my strong point.

The more I look at every sheet and repeat everything it says in my head, the more stressed and under pressure I get. I keep thinking about Michael, and I know I shouldn't, I want to revise and be fine but I just can't, the fact that it's midnight doesn't help either, so I decide to finally sleep.

'You're probably about to go to sleep after a busy day of revision, aren't you. Just wanted to say it's going to be a breeze, you've got nothing to worry about you smart cookie, sorry things aren't that great at the moment. Love you, M xxxx'

Another tear escapes my eye as I read his message, but it's a happy tear. I love it when he sends me messages like that, it always makes it easier to sleep, but when he's a million miles away from me it hurts me even more..