09. The One and Only Sun

~published on November 16th, 2018~

*

"Girls...?" Inge repeats her question.

"We don't bring them because we are worried about you." Peach says.

"Owh, come on, I told you not to worry already. I come with Sun." Inge says.

Sofia makes a WOW with her lips. "Sun, you are hot. You know, caveman hot. But the shirt somehow fit you nice." She even praises Sun.

"That's nice." Sun says. "Especially when it comes out from the girl who always says that I'll be embarrassing to being brought to any party as Inge's plus one."

Sofia looks at Sun un-amused.

Peach laughs.

"Aih, Sun.... She was trying to be nice." Inge smacks lightly at Sun's upper arm.

Sun chuckles.

"So... are you some kind of little family?" Peach ask while points at the whole mommy-daddy-son package she sees.

"Yes." Park answers for Sun and Inge.

Sofia laughs. "Hey, boy, what's your name?"

"Park Suthapong."

"Aih, Sun's son?" Peach asks. "My God, Sun, were you impregnating girl in such a young age and being single parents?" she looks worry.

"No. He is my nephew. He lost his parents so I am taking care of him." Sun says.

"Oh my God!"
Sofia and Peach covers their mouth.

"Poor kiid...." Sofia feels sad. She rarely has feeling for others, but she feels sad now.

"Don't worry, your hot daddy will take care of you well." Peach says. "You have a warm heart and hot body, Sun. That's how Inge always loves you."

"Yeah, not even handsome men with luxurious car can make her move on from you." Sofia adds. "I am glad you are getting together again."

"You and Inge will be happ...."

Inge's eyes widen. "Girls!" She pushes them away. "Let's just get in the party!"

"Owh, Inge, why acting shy? He's here already." Peach turns and starts to walk away. "I know you well."

"Sorry to trigger your break up back then." Sofia taps on Sun's shoulder. "I am glad you are back. Grateful, actually. She only loves you all this time. She just stupid and has evil friends like us. Sorry." And then she turns and follows Peach's steps.

They actually leave Inge blushing super red. Not even both her palms can hide it.

Sun blinks. He looks at Inge. Inge what...?

"Let's just go with the wedding and get things done so we could get back...." She pulls Sun on his arm and then they walk behind Peach and Sofia entering the ballroom.

Matt blinks in disbelief when Peach and Sofia come and then behind them Inge comes too with a man and a boy.

"Congratulation, Matt. May you have a happy marriage and your baby born healthy." Inge says while shaking his hand.

Matt looks at Inge and then looks at the man who shakes his hand after. Even the little boy shakes his hand too.

Inge turns to Matt's wife and says congratulation.

The woman knows who is Inge, Matt's ex-girlfriend. From whom she snatched a man with seduction and now conceiving his baby.

Inge gives a smile. "What a great choice to have a husband." Marrying a cheater won't bring any good. But hell....