When Diego saves you from falling

You are walking into school and someone shoves into you hard. You start losing your balance and you start falling to the ground. You feel someone catch you and you look and see Diego. Diego says "You ok?" You say "Yeah. It's just someone knocked into me hard and made me lose my balance." Diego helps you stand up straight and you say "Thank you Diego." Diego says "No problem. That's what friends are for." You look down when he said friends. Diego says "Hey what's wrong?" You say "When you said friends, I never had any friends at my last school." You start crying and you put your hands on your face. Diego pulls you into a hug and you hug him back. Diego says "I wish you would have been here than that school." You say "Me too Diego." Diego rubs your back and you cry into his shoulder. You hear 3 pairs of footsteps and you heard Emma say "What's wrong with her Diego?" Diego says "(Y/N) just told me about her past from the other school she was at. When she was at that school, she had no friends and we are her first friends." You look up and see Emma, Jax, and Andi were shocked you didn't have any friends. You and Diego pull away from the hug. Emma puts her hand on your shoulder and says "Don't worry (Y/N) we will be your friends and you won't be alone." You hug Emma and Emma hugs you back and you say "Thank you Emma." Emma says "Your welcome (Y/N)." You and Emma pull away from the hug. Andi comes to you and hugs you and you hug her back. Andi says "(Y/N) you will never be alone again and we will never let that happen." You say "Thank you Andi." You and Andi pull away from the hug. You, Emma, Diego, Andi, and Jax talk to each other for a while before someone comes to all of you.