When you and Diego have a sleepover with Jax, Andi, and Emma

You, Diego, Jax, Andi, and Emma are at your house and you all were going to have sleepover. Emma, Jax, and Andi says "Where are your parents (Y/N)?" You lose your smile and you start crying and Diego pulls you into a hug and pulls you close. Emma, Jax, and Andi says "What wrong?" Diego says "She lives alone. Her parents died in a car accident." Emma, Jax, and Andi says "I'm sorry (Y/N)." You say "It's okay. You all didn't know about it." Diego says "Do you want to stay like this?" You nodded. Emma says "Want to play truth or dare?" You all nodded. Emma says "Ok. (Y/N) truth or dare?" You say "Truth." Emma says "How did you find out your parents are dead?" You froze because you didn't want to talk about it. Diego says "Go ahead and i am right here." You say "I was in the car accident when my parents died and i was the only one that survived." Diego, Emma, Jax, and Andi were shocked that you were in that car crash. You say "I have been living here for the rest of the time since my parents died." Diego hugs you closer and rests his head on top your head. Emma, Jax, and Andi says "We are sorry." You say "I know." You, Diego, Emma, Jax, and Andi have the sleepover together till you all go to sleep and you and Diego sleep together.