Dairy entries #2/ Oh no...

dear diary, my dad hates him. He doesn't trust him. Well that sucks, cause his kid claims me as her mum.

Sally and I created a new game. We play it a lot with Z. They get along. Why can't my dad get along with anyone besides kids? At least he loves Hunter's baby girl.

well, Liv left today too. she found out the BEN didn't like her and saw her as a fangirl. She didn't want to see who he would fall for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

God her dad is scary! Thank god she was there when he was pissed. maybe that's why she never wanted me at her house. Her dad still protecting her. thought Hunter.

After walking out of the woods with Beth, he went home to see his baby girl. "DADDY!!!" yells Zafrina. then she attacks him. that's how it always is whenever he comes home. she screams. she attacks him. he falls down. he tickles her. it's always like that.

~Beth's P.O.V.~

"come on Kylie!! you'll miss your crush if you don't hurry!!" i can tell i got her attention, cause she started running towards the mansion while her long blonde and blue hair trailed behind her. i walk in when she and BEN hug. Joker got mad. but, not as bad as she would of if it was Liv. Joker and Liv and Kylie all hated each other. But Kylie and Joker could push their love for BEN aside and be friends.

And that was when my dad walked in pissed and headed towards me.

thanks guys for reading. yeah, i know it's been a while since i updated. sorry. i'll try and update more soon..... love ya all, kiddos!!!