Mother of Two Now

I don't remember that much. only that Zafrina and my baby boy are with me. and, and I'm crying. like full on. but not as bad as Lil Z.

her dad disowned her. I don't know why he did. but he did. he also broke up with me. I remember he texted, "let slur should raise the slot." whatever that means.

"hun?" my father's voice snapped me back. "yeah?" my dad looks so tired. his usually smiling and loud chuckling self is now frowning and talking so so softly.

"do you need anything?" I nodded no but looked at Z to see if she wanted anything. She looked outside of the window that shows the front yard. the same place her father just threw her out of the car. literally. I felt so sorry for her.

"dad? can you show your granddaughter around?" that got my dad to smile along with Z. she looked happy again. "why of course kiddo. haha. come on Z." he held his arm out and she climbed up it and onto his back. then they ran out of my room.

my new room. my home. no more Sally, but we share a bathroom. she already held my son. what am I going to name him?  Chad? Tony? Patrick? Bob? I like Tony. Tony it is then.

we'll, me and Tony have had the two new girls visit. Bandage and raven. well bandage isn't so new but a new proxy. she has been with EJ forever.

I got out of bed and went out side of my room. it was... quiet. usually you can hear one of the guys yelling. hell, sometimes Jeff is yelling at me to get him something because I'm his proxy.

hey guys. I'm so so so sorry for not updating sooner. I just was stuck on an idea. and school. hope you love it. I love you my beautiful boys and handsome girls.