Chapter 6~ I can't fall for him.💙

A/N: I just finished planning this story. It's going to have 10 chapters and an epilogue. Lots of cliffhangers and angst, of course. Consider yourselves warned.
And I changed a thing in the last chapter. I accidentally wrote that Allura was a student. Sorry. I already fixed it. (just to clear things up: Allura is not the daughter of Mr.Alfor, she lives in an apartment with Shiro and Keith and works as a lawyer.)
TW: Mentions of depression, self-harm, suicide attempt and bullying(and swear words)

Keith POV

Shiro... He found out that I'm getting bad again... And now because of it, I'm in the principal's office trying to justify all the classes that I skipped. I don't get why he is worried. I still have reasonable grades. And now they sent a student to call Mr. Alfor. He is the vice principal of this school anyways. They are probably going to force me to go to therapy or something.
It isn't necessary but Shiro... He takes this stuff very seriously.
The last time...
Ok, I get it, last time I went too far. But I felt helpless.
Lotor was really right.
I am a lost case...
I feel a tug. And I start thinking about him. I tug back. He must be in class. I think that now he has Chem with Pidge and me. He probably can't focus in class. He is cute. Did I seriously just think that? He is actually cute though...But super oblivious. And I have to be extra careful in the morning. I can never forget my contacts. He can't find out. Never. He will hate me.

-Was I called?

Mr. Alfor arrived. They are talking about me. I don't bother listening. I prefer enjoying the view out the window.
Color. It's beautiful. But blue is the color I love/hate the most. It's complicated.
And Shiro doesn't know about Lance, by the way. I don't want to tell him. The only person that knows is Pidge. I'm also the only person that knows her secret. I feel bad for ignoring her this morning. But with all that happened, I didn't want to talk.

Last night... Was a mess. I found my old suicide letter, grabbed the knife and Shiro caught me in the act. And now I'm here. Enjoying the movements of the trees and the rain in the window. Ignoring what the adults are saying. Trying to stay alive.

-Keith, I think it's better if you go to class.

I get up. But I feel multiple tugs in my string. What? I tug back slowly. The tugging stops.
Dork.
The halls are lit up by fluorescent lights. It's raining outside. It started some minutes ago. Now the sky is grey. What a shame. I walk with my head down through this empty hallways. Like always.
I'm tired. I didn't sleep last night.

I enter the classroom and notice that the student that they sent... is Acxa. Lotor's half-sister. And she has purple eyes. And Lance is staring at her. At least he has someone to be entertained with. He looks so confused. He looks so cute when he is doing that face.
Did I just?
Again?
Shit...
I can't fall for him.
I walk to the back of the class but she spots me and walks to me.

-Hi, samurai.
-Hello, Acxa. What brings you here?
-Dad finally let me get away from that stupid brat that is Lotor. It was either this or Altea Academy, and I think you understand my choice. Altea is falling apart. It's so old. And have you ever seen the food they serve there? Yuck.
-Nice choice. See you around?
-Maybe.

She walked out of the classroom. Lance was looking at me totally and utterly confused. Pidge was just smiling at me. And I did a mistake. I looked at his eyes... Damn...
Shit...
I can't fall for him.

Wait, let me explain one thing. Acxa helped me put an end to Lotor's bullying. Well sort of. We are both really good at fighting and sent Lotor to the hospital. Nothing too bad. We were students at Galran Academy, a military school. She is the daughter of Zarkon, the principal of that institution. Rumors said she had a crush on me but I don't believe it. Who would ever like me anyway?