Confident

I walk down the dark sidewalk,kicking a Sprite can as I go,a firm grip on the grocerys in my hand.

''I don't care!" SMASH!!

I whip my head behind me.A brown haired boy stands a couple yards away,close enough to see.I head in his direction as he slams himself down on a bus bench and runs his fingers through his hair.As I get closer I see his cell phone smashed into a million pieces.He sniffles but still doesn't seem to notice me.I clear my throat loudly.He looks up but puts his head right back where it started.Rude!

''I just wanted to see if you were okay.''I whisper,afraid of his reaction.

''Yeah?And why do you care?"He spits,looking up with anger in his black eyes.Is that normal or am I really pissing him off?

''I-I just wanted to know.''I studder.

''Well it's really non of your concern!,''He yells at me,''Goodbye.''He mummbles getting up and walking away.I follow behind him,not because I want to,honest,it's just that my house is this way.''Oh so now you're stalking me?''He says,still walking away.

''Why do you care?"I mock him.How does that feel?Boom!I'm such a nerd,I think.He chuckles and smiles alittle.

''Oh,so you do have a spine?That's cute.''He chuckles again.

''Oh so you do have a heart?That's surprising.''I joke and walk ahead of him,who has stopped.He smirks,bites his lip,and follows me.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

He walks me home.I stand on my porch and he stands in my driveway.

''So,will I see you again?"I ask him.

''You might.But now I know where you live so I can visit if I want but I probably won't.''He smiles with his hands in his pockets and starts to walk away into the darkness.

''Wait!But how will I find you?"

''For me to know only,babe.''He walks into the night,leaving me dumbfounded.

Do you like it?I hope you do.Leave comments while reading because I love to see your reactions!Don't forget I want you to be comepletly honest,this is my first story so I will make as many improvments as possible.Well bye!