Your First Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring from my phone. I turned it off an d walked into the bathroom. 'Man I look like shit.' I thought to myself. I quickly got in the show and got dressed in something casual, leaving my home and walking to work. When I got to the building I saw Serena outside with rumper (the pic above) on and holding a sigh that said 'Today only we have free boba tea.'

I walked pass her and she grabbed me. "When you go inside go to Ashlyn so you can get your costume." She said in a cheery tone. I walked in and went over to Ashlyn who was walking toward me with a bag in her hands. Here this is what your wearing.

-----------------------Time Skip---------------------------

The place was still pretty empty and I was afraid to come out in my outfit. My outfit was an assortment of many pastel colors with a goth tone. It was really cute but I don't think it looks right on me.

(Pick a outfit)

I walked out to find all the females had 4 different outfits to choose form

I walked out to find all the females had 4 different outfits to choose form. While the men only had 2. The first one had a fake lip pearsing and fake nose pearsing with a pink,  purple, and black shirt that had the cafe's name on it with black skinny jeans and any shoes.

The second outfit was kinds like the first but the shirt was mint green and had a dripping rainbow. Other than that the outfits were the same. Ashlyn walked in front of all the workers with red by her side. Ashlyn had in the second girls costume and Red had on the second males costume.

" Soon we will open the doors and let all the people rush in but before I want all the ladies on one side and all the men on the other." All the ladies went it the right side of the room with the men went to the left. "Treat the customers with respect and just be yourself but try to tend to the coustmors likings a little."

Ashlyn and Red stood at the end of the lines as the clock struck 8. Serena opened the doors and we all took coustmors and sat them at tables and took orders. Currently I was I walking up to another pearson when I noticed that it was Urushihara. "Hi Urushihara." I said as I walked up to the purple haired male. "Oh I didn't know you work here."

"Yeah. Why don't you come this way so we can get you a table."

"Uhh I actually just wanna get something to go."

"Ok follow me then." I grabbed Urushihara's hand. 'His skin is sooo soft.' I thought to myself.  I pulled him over to the counter. "So what would you like." I said from behind the counter. "Uhh what do you recommend." 'He asked nervously. 'Aww he is so adorable.' I thought to myself. "Well I haven't personally tried anything but a lot of the coustmors like our donuts. Which are half off for taday only."

"I guess I'll get 5 donuts. I'll get a strawberry, blueberry, orange, cherry, and pineapple."

"Okay thay I'll be ¥643 please."

He handed me the money and I went to the back to get the donuts. When I came back Urushihara grabbed the bag but before he left he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Do you play video games." He asked. I smiled brightly. "Yeah when I moved in a few days ago I set up my pc. When I get off work, maybe we can play some games together." I said with the biggest blush on my face.

"Sure, see you later." He left out the store and the buzzer on the side of my outfit that allerted me when my coustmors started going off. The number of the tabled was shown on the top in glowing red numbers.

Urushihara's POV

I walked into the apartment and immediately was questioned by Maou. "What happened when you went in did they try to force you to buy anything, they the threaten you, did they hurt you." Maou askes frantically. I sighed and sat down by the table in the middle of the room.

"It's a cosplay and theme cafe. When I went in I saw people in pastel goth basically. I was greated by (Y/N) apparently she works there. I haven't tried the food yet but they are getting a lot of business, just about all the tables were full." I pulled the donuts out the bag and placed them on the table. "Pick one." After everyone picked I just got what was left.

'Mmmmm these are good' I thought to myself. "Mmmmm these are amazing, they taste like they were made with love." Chiho said with a huge smile on her face. "She isn't lying these do taste amazing." Maou said astonished. "What about yours Urushihara is it good." I picked the frosting off my lips. "It's amazing."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥♥♥♥

842 words. Author-chan is trying to make the chapters longer for Reader-sama. I hope this was good.