Spending Time With Him

When I got home I changed into something comfortable before walking to the apartment next to mine. I knocked in the door for Maou to open it. "Hi Maou, I was wondering if Urushihara is home." I smiled brightly as I asked him this. "He's always home I wish he would leave." Maou said with a small chuckle. 

"Please come in." He said as he ushered me in. I walked up to Urushihara and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me curiously before smiling. "Here have a seat." He said as he tapped the floor next to him. I sat next to him and immediately identified the game he was playing as Food Fantasy.

Food Fantasy is a mobile game that you can play on the computer (This is a real game that can actually be played on the phone). "Cool you play Food Fantasy too." I said grabbing my phone. "Yeah, what level you on." He said beating a fallen angel (ironic huh) I opened my the app on my phone.

"Uhh I'm no level 34." I said as I opened the game. "Wow, when did you start playing." He asked looking at me with shining purple eyes. "I started playing the day before I moved in, I think." I said with a glowing smile. "You two are soooo cute." I turned to see who was talking to find that it was a giggly Chiho.

My face turned so red that it would put Red's name to shame. "W-What are y-you t-talking about." I say trying my best not to stutter but failing miserably. Urushihara turned to face us, his face was like a tomato too. "W-We litterly just met like a week ago." He says trying to defend us.

"But you to get along so well, its kinda cute." Chiho said showing us a smug (😏) look. "Uhhh," I said connfussingly. "You got a sheet of paper." I asked Urushihara pulling a pen out of my purse. "Uhh this is my username. Friend me later." I said in a small whisper that only he can hear.

I got up to leave letting  Chiho, Ashiya, and Maou continue their conversation about me and Urushihara. "I'll see you later I said heading to my room next door as quickly as possible. When I got in my room I could still hear them talking because of how thin the walls are. My phone started buzzing. It was a text from Ashlyn.
( A=Ashlyn, Y= (Y/N))

A: What's your favorite color

Y: My favorite color is (F/C)

A: Ok thanks

'I wonder what that was about.' I thought to myself as I opened Food Fantasy on my phone and collected all my items. My phone buzzed again it was a friend request from Urushihara. His screen name was kinda cool it was Lucifer. I accepted his request and spent like three more hours playing with a little aid from Urushihara.

------------------------- Time Skip ------------------------

I just got through with my shift. Ashlyn had told us they we follow a different theme every week. I was walking down the street when I heard heels klanking down the side walk when I looked ahead of me to see two teens walking with Chiho they all looked around the same age. When I saw a girl with black hair and an eye patch over one of her eyes groan.

Then I heard an oddly familiar voice. "Finn, Kitty, Chi how you doing." 'I know that voice it.' I thought to myself. I saw Red run past with Ashlyn on her back and her giggling.
As I kept walking I heard my name being called. "(Y/N)," I looked up to see that it was Chiho how was calling my name. I walked up to her and she gave me a smug look just look like she did yesterday.

"So what did you and Urushihara talk about yesterday after you left." I looked at her with a red face and sighed. "We only played our game and talked about strategies so can you please stop with the me and Urushihara thing." I said to her in an annoyed voice. She looked at little disappointed after me tell her this but currently I didn't care and was just trying to get home.

"Fine." Chiho said with a little pout. "Now if you don't excuse me I have to get to relax. I said walking away from Chiho.

Chiho's POV

As (Y/N) walled off I joined my friends in their conversation with Finn's older, but shorter sister Ashlyn. "So Finn did you and Kitty, I don't know have sex yet." Ashlyn's blunt question caught everyone but Red off guard. Finn's and Kitty's face's were both bright shades of red.

"Sis you don't have to be so blunt." Finn mumbled under his breath. "Well this is Ashlyn were talking about when is she not blunt." I said trying to got off the awkward topic. "True, true." Finn said putting his arm on his sisters head.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥♥♥♥

843 words. The next chapter will be Finn and Kitty's character profile. Finn and Kitty are my cousin's OC's and she asked me to put them in the story so I did.