Boyfriend Panic!

I wish the real me had a boyfriend but who wants anime trash. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter.
(N/n) = Nickname
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

'Last night was soooo fun' I thought to myself as I got up and walked over to where Bri and Kaia were currently sleep on the floor wrapped in blankets. I was going over to shake the girls awake when Nakia jolted up. It was so scary and sudden I think I almost pissed myself. She picked up her phone before shaking Brianna awake. "What going on?" I questioned. Nakia had a scared look on her face. "Well you see we were supposed to go home last night, but we ended up getting so wasted here we forgot and fell asleep." Nakia explained.

"What's so bad about not going home it's not like either of you have anyone at home for you beside your dogs, and they should be fine."

"Our pets are not the problem, the problem is that me and my boyfried were supposed to hang out after we came back." Bri explained. "What's the problem with that and since when did you get a boyfriend?" I asked. " I've been dating the same guy since seinor year in high school. Why don't you have a boyfriend speaking of them. You and that Urushihara guy would go good together." Nakia walked over to the door as a loud bang was herd.

" Nakia walked over to the door as a loud bang was herd

"Hay Kaia." A deep voice said. He wrapped his arms around Nakia embracing her in a hug. 'I wish I could have a relationship like that.' I thought to myself. The door cracked opened more to reveal a slightly taller male he look around Red's height.

"Where is she?" He questioned

"Where is she?" He questioned. He sounded really mad but had a small smile on his face. "Excuse me who are you and what are you doing in (Y/N) room." Emi walks up to them. Both males towering over her. "Its okay Emi there here to pick up their girl---"

"I'm so so sorry for forgetting about you babe." Bri yelled dramatically. I was getting up when Bri turned around. "Sorry (Y/N) I didnt mean to traple you its just I really missed my Zachey who had been gone on a trip for work." She explained. "Hay (Y/N) we were thinking about going on a double date later, so why don't we turn it into a triple date. You can ask that Urushihara guy to go with you." Nakia stated.

"(Y/N) will not be going anywhere with that devil." Emi yelled at us causing everyone to stop and Maou to walk out his apartment. "What with all the noise" Maou asked. After Maou yelled that Ashiya and Urushihara came to the door. "(Y/N)'s friends are trying to get her to ask Urushihara to go on a triple date with them and I will not allow (Y/N) to go on a date with that devil." Emi yelled.

"Why don't we all come in and try to settle this?" I asked. Everyone then piled into my room. Bri was sitting between Zack and Nakia and Max was sitting next to Nakia and on the other side of him was Ashiya and Maou, Emi and Urushihara were sitting next me. "So Ms.Pinky (Emi) why can't (n/n) go on a triple date with Urushihara? We'll make sure she's safe. Plus Urushihara won't try anything." Bri states.

"Look Urushihara is dangerous." Emi said plain and simple. "What do you mean he's dangerous?" I asked. Maou looked around the room and then looked back at Urushihara. "What happens in this room stays in this room got it." Everyone shook their heads. Urushihara got up and black wings sprouted from his back. "My real name is Lucifer were from another world called ente isla. In that word Maou is Satan and Ashiya is his right hand. I was one of the demons generals, and Emi is the hero her goal is to kill Maou. She followed after Maou to try to kill him."

"W-W-What?" I was so scared and shocked I didn't know what to do.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥♥♥♥
708 words. This chapter took me about an hour to come up with but I think it turned out good.