Cypher pt.1

I was sitting on my bed crying.

I cry on many rare occasions I have thick skin being in the middle of my brothers and sister.

I mostly cry out of anger or frustration nothing like teasing, getting in trouble, being called out for something, or bullies.

But today I have had enough of anti- ARMY and messing with the boys. I don't care if they mess with me, but when it comes to the boys I'm a whole different person.

" Y/n come out and eat."

Namjoon said from the door.

" I'm tired though."

I lied, I just didn't want to go out and the boys ask me questions about why I was crying.

" Come on if your that tired I'll carry you."

He said bending down next to my blanket covered body.

" Stop being a baby! Get up before I pick you up."

He said grabbing me by my waist lifting me up.

" No! I don't have any clothes on just my underwear!"

He immediately put me down.

" Hurry up and get dressed so you can come and eat."

He left the room for me to change. I didn't really have no clothes on I just didn't have a shirt.

I took my shorts off and put one of tae's shirts on for bed.

I walked out of my room and out to were we eat.

The boys all looked at me.

" What?"

" What's the real reason you don't want to come and eat?"

" Yeah your always the first one out here to eat?"

Hobi oppa agreed with namjoon.

" It's nothing, just the time of the month again."

I lied to all of them.

" No it's not!"

Tae pointed out.

" I remembered your cycle! It doesn't start for another 3 days!"

He stated matter of factly. All the boys looked at him.

" Dude how did  you remember her cycle?"

Jungkook asked him.

" Well it's not all that hard if you payed attention."

I feel so touched, I looked at tae and smiled.

" At least someone remembers."

I sat down in his lap he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

" So why were you crying y/n?"

Tae asked me.

" What do you mean I wasn't crying."

" Yes you were your wearing the shirt."

I looked down and saw I was wearing the shirt I stole from him, I always wear it when I cry because it makes me feel safe.

" You wee crying why?"

Jimin asked I looked up at all of them and sighed.

" It's because of anti-ARMY and other haters."

" What are they saying?"

" It's not about me, well I do get a lot of hate but it's about you guys ."

I said looking down at tae's arms wrapped around my waist, tears welling up in my eyes as the thoughts of all the anti-ARMY tweets and haters came to my mind.

" You guys know how I hat all the criticism on you all, you guys don't deserve it! That's why I'm working on a cypher."

All the boys heads turned toe in tae's lap.

" What do you mean by a cypher?"

Jin asked me.

" It's going to be a miss track for all the anti-ARMY, to people that don't believe in us, and to all of the haters."

I ate happily now that I have a solution to all the hate and out careers.

" Are you planning on doing it all by yourself?"

Yoongi asked me.

" Yes."

I said ajusting myself in tae's lap.

Now we were all done eating I was holding onto tae's wrist which we're right under my breast.

" So your going to write, produce, and rap the cypher all by yourself?"

Namjoon questioned me.

" No, I'm writing the lyrics, producing the music, and you, Hoseok, and yoongi oppa are going to help me compose the lyrics."

" So it's just the rap line. No Tae?"

I squeezed tae's arms and shook my head.

" No tae you not part of the rap line."

I pouted at him because he was pouting.

" Ok watch later when you want to cuddle with me or just want to be with me like now I'm going to say ' no your not apart of the 95' line ' how's that sound?"

" That's not fair! And plus you know you love cuddling with me, and you can't sleep without hugging something so it's going to end up me like always."