chapter-1

-author pov-

U are from rich family live in USA and ur the only daughter of ur family and day by day u feel so alone. Ur parents decided to send you korea as ur friend live they.

Ur father informed you "u are leaving after a week to korea for studies so pack ur stuff" And left.

U feel so happy and packed ur stuff to go to korea and meet ur friend and study with her.

-ur pov-

-in airport-

My next seat was a handsome boy but when I try to speak with him he but when the plane moves he just reading a book I thought to not disturb him...

His eyes was so cool that when I see him he my heart melts....

-korea airport-

When I reach to airport I saw my friend Mina who came to receive me to her home.

She came near me and gave a hug and said "hey y/n".

I hugged back and said " Hey Mina so long time ".

She didn't make me to stand so long in airport and bring me home.

I seen so tired so they thought that I could rest for some time so they should me my room and it was so beautiful and it was a big room than I accepted...

And I didn't feel so sleepy so I packed my clothes in cupboard for myself and I slept since I have my 1st day of my clz tomorrow...

-next day-

When I woke up I prepared my self to my 1st day at clz and I reached my clz.

Since I'm new here Mina introduced all her friends to me so when I was talking with them I looked at a boy who seat next to me in airport...

I thought to speak with him but the class was started..

Teacher introduced me to the class and said "take a seat where there is free seat" I looked and I found a seat near him I seated and I look at him but the class was started so I focused in class..

And when I class was over I thought to speak with him but he was just in an hurry and ran to his car..

So I went to my room and started to study but when I was studying I could only remember him so I went to sleep accepting that I can speak with him tomorrow..

_next day_

When I went to clz next day I was seen that he was absent but when the class has started I just remember him and I can't focused on the class..

Seeing that I was not so focused Mina asked "y/n are you alright?"

"Yup I'm alright why? " I asked her.

"But u didn't see that much focused on ur study right" She asked..

"Nope I'm alright" I said seeing in my book...

"Is it? If anything was there just say for me a work y/n" She said.

"Yup mina" But I was still thinking about him..

In night I saw a beautiful house besides urs and I saw a boy. I seen him somewhere but I just can't saw who was it because I didn't seen him clearly..

So I was thinking who must be and slept..

-next day-

When I woke up I just prepared my self for clz but when I reached my clz I saw he was present.

I just seat on my chair and took my book and seen it..

But I found he was looking at me and I saw him and suddenly he said "hi I'm jungkook" And he gave me a smile and gave me a hand.

"I'm y/n " I said and I gave him my hand and smile back. He smile like my heart was beating fast.

"Nice to meet you y/n" He said with looking into my eyes.

"Nice to meet you too jungkook" I said looking down without making eye contact.

"Are you free tomorrow?? " He asked me.

"Yupp I'm free why?? " I said looking into his eyes.

"Do you like to come tomorrow out " He said

... TBC~...

____________________________________

Hey guys this is my 1st book if u like it please vote or please don't leave any bad comments..

I'm sorry I'm not good at english so if any mistakes sorry.. 😅😅

Sorry if this chapter is too long or too short..

Tq for reading...